Skskkskss I need helppppppppp

Hey, guys I seriously need some help!! What do you guys think the best way to start an episode story is? Please let me know!!! Thanks!

1 Like

maybe a narration, or a peek towards the end kinda thing??

Yes, I recommend this way because some of the best stories I’ve ever read started with one of these two ways.

I think it depends on what kind of story you are going to write. some of the best stories i’ve read either started with narration; giving background info about past events in the characters life or stating facts about what is happening in present time. you could start your story from a flashback, then lead it towards how your character is and how he/she grew from the situation, and sometimes you could just start your story with your character having an ordinary day like going to school, work, or doing a regular everyday activity by talking to friends, having a love interest, etc. you can literally start from scratch and build it up to whatever you want!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.