Welcome to Sky High!
This is a school for kids with superpowers. The school has been closed for the past decade and a ban was even put on children receiving their powers until age 16. Why? The event that closed the school was too terrible and too dangerous. Now enough time has passed that things could be safe again for the older kids, who have turned 16 but don’t know about their powers. Your parents all decided to keep you safe and keep them a secret, so all you know is that you’re attending a new school.
Once you get into the school, you will be put into classes based on your power and how strong it is. Day one will be the test and that’s where both your character (and you) learn what your power even is. Maybe only some of you will tap into it right away. The teacher will access whether you are a hero or sidekick on the day and that’ll affect the rest of the school year and your dorm-mates.
During the year, classes will go on field trips, face minor super-villains or superheroes, undertake certain tasks set by the creator(s), all depending on your power. Along with that, all the superheroes and the supervillains have to stay hidden from the world since they are forbidden. If you are found, you will either get killed or the government will run tests on you.
Please read ALL the information below before signing up!
I will be working @CrazyCaliope, who will be creating and running this RP with me. If you have any questions then you can ask either/both of us!
This will be an RP with SG elements (very occasionally), most for tasks and stuff like that.
- Standard [roleplaying rules] (Start here: Rules to the SG & RP Subcategory) apply!
- Be active and if you can’t then tell us, or something drastic will happen to your characters.
- Write in the third-person , not in the first person. Writing in the first person makes it weird and harder to have bad stuff happen to your character because it feels like we’re doing it to you.
- Write in the past tense, that way the story is logical and easy to follow.
- Keep posts to a reasonable length . At least a paragraph (5-6 sentences), no less.
- No limit to characters, as long as the genders are kept semi-equal.
- Students are ALL first years, aged 16.
- Read everything sign-ups.
Start date: TBA
When the role-play starts, this thread will be used for RP chat, so we don’t crowd the RP without of characters chats (OOC or ORP).