Sky High- Sign ups and Chat

Welcome to Sky High!
This is a school for kids with superpowers. The school has been closed for the past decade and a ban was even put on children receiving their powers until age 16. Why? The event that closed the school was too terrible and too dangerous. Now enough time has passed that things could be safe again for the older kids, who have turned 16 but don’t know about their powers. Your parents all decided to keep you safe and keep them a secret, so all you know is that you’re attending a new school.
Once you get into the school, you will be put into classes based on your power and how strong it is. Day one will be the test and that’s where both your character (and you) learn what your power even is. Maybe only some of you will tap into it right away. The teacher will access whether you are a hero or sidekick on the day and that’ll affect the rest of the school year and your dorm-mates.
During the year, classes will go on field trips, face minor super-villains or superheroes, undertake certain tasks set by the creator(s), all depending on your power. Along with that, all the superheroes and the supervillains have to stay hidden from the world since they are forbidden. If you are found, you will either get killed or the government will run tests on you.

Please read ALL the information below before signing up!

I will be working @CrazyCaliope, who will be creating and running this RP with me. If you have any questions then you can ask either/both of us!

RP Rules

This will be an RP with SG elements (very occasionally), most for tasks and stuff like that.

Rules:

1. Standard [roleplaying rules] (Start here: Rules to the SG & RP Subcategory) apply!
  2. Be active and if you can’t then tell us, or something drastic will happen to your characters.
  3. Write in the third-person , not in the first person. Writing in the first person makes it weird and harder to have bad stuff happen to your character because it feels like we’re doing it to you.
  4. Write in the past tense, that way the story is logical and easy to follow.
  5. Keep posts to a reasonable length . At least a paragraph (5-6 sentences), no less.

Sign-ups:

• No limit to characters, as long as the genders are kept semi-equal.
  • Students are ALL first years, aged 16.
  • Read everything sign-ups.

Sign-ups

Start date: TBA

FaceClaims

When the role-play starts, this thread will be used for RP chat, so we don’t crowd the RP without of characters chats (OOC or ORP).

5 Likes

Hey, I heard about this in the Model INC and was immediately interested ~
Can I reserve Victoria and Tyler? (should I create last names?)

2 Likes

Can I reserve Hayley? I love the Sky High movie <3

1 Like

Of course!! I’m excited to hear that you were interested!! I didn’t know how else to advertise but I hoped peole would like it. Yes it would be great if you could last names spread the word around to your friends on forums!

Yes of course! Dude me to it was legit my whole childhood haha

1 Like

Name: Hayley Williams
Year in school: Freshman
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Super power: Ferrokinesis (Metal Manipulation)
Bio: Hayley had a relatively average life. Instead of being superheroes, her parents used their abilities to excel at their jobs. Hayley wants to become a hero just to show off her powers.
Personality: Hayley is reckless and overconfident in her abilities. She calls it fearless; others call it stupid. Shes a pretty outgoing person when she’s with friends, but she’s quiet and keeps to herself when around strangers.
Face claim:

Face Claim

Other: Her eyes glow grey when she’s using her superpower.
Superhero Name: Iron Maiden

1 Like

Can I also reserve Justin? Aaaah I have so many character ideas

1 Like

Ya sure I’m excited to see it

Name: Gabriella Adams
Year in school: Junior
Sexuality: Straight
Super power(s): Mind reading and minor telekinesis ( moving of simple objects )
Bio: Gabriella has had a pretty good life. Looks, super powers, friends. Gabriellas parents are world known super heroes and are not afraid to brag about it. But sadly her little sister died at a very young age in a fire that Gabriella caused when baking a cake.
Personality: Gabriella can be known to be a snobby like queen bee. She doesn’t care about what anyone else thinks about her but she doesn’t take bull shit from other people, even though that would be calling her a hippocrit since she talks alot of bull shit herself. She is very sensitive on the topic of her little sister who died at a very young age and she blames herself for it. She is funny and likes to make her friends laugh and she is very flirty.
Face claim:

Face claim

Screenshot_20190712-222525

Other: When she reads to many minds on purpose she will lose a lot of energy and sometimes faint if it’s to much.

Also you can have one or two super powers

1 Like

Name: Victoria Vandal
Sexuality: Bisexual
Super power: Super Speed
Bio: Both of Victoria’s parents were also speed based heroes. Her mother (Time Turner) could warp time and her father (Silver Sentinel) could teleport to any destination he thought of. Both of them were famous heroes and Victoria hopes to live up to their reputation one day.
From a very young age, her parents have been teaching her to wield her superpower in the hopes that Victoria will also be a superhero. Currently, Victoria has been able to speed up so fast, she can run through time, she can also vibrate at a high speed to go through walls, and just be extremely fast in general. Sometimes she gets a little clumsy, slips on something while running and ends up crashing.
Personality: Victoria is always energetic. She is hyped for just about everything from parties to simply getting an A+. She always brings the energy where ever she goes and always makes it her point to brighten everyone’s day. On the other hand, she is incredibly impatient and always expects everything to be done immediately.

Face Claim

Other: Victoria’s superhero name is Accelera

1 Like

Also, @Jsoccergirl and @KookiesAndKreme can Victoria (my character) be friends with your characters?

And to Jsoccergirl, you said you wanted more recognition for this RP. Have you posted this on the new ideas thread? Usually, many people check there ~

2 Likes

Sure :smiley:

2 Likes

Name: Elijah Baker
Year in school: Freshman
Super power: Super strength
Bio: Elijahs dad has super strength but his mom has the power of invisibility so there is a chance that in time through high school he might gain this power.
Personality: He is a charmer, but he cares about what other people will think of him so he watches what he says. He is fun to be around and he loves to have fun.He plays on the Sky High football team but he tries to find time for his studies at the same time.
Face claim:

Face claim

Other: He’s trying to figure out what he wants to do with the rest of his life after high school his parents want him to become a super hero but he kind of wants to play football.

Oh I didn’t think about that thank you!!

1 Like

Name: Justin White
Super power: Cat-like reflexes- he can pretty much dodge anything he sees coming, and is silent as a mouse. He’s also very sneaky and an expert gymnast.
Bio: Both of Justin’s parents were assassins part of an organization known as The Scarlet Serpents. After they had Justin, though, they both became anti-heroes known as the Shadow Ravens. Justin was on the move most of his life, changing locations every year or so to avoid enemy agents. Because of this he never really made any long-term relationships. His parents trained him from a young age to use several weapons and hand-to-hand combat. He wants to go to Sky High to hone his abilities and see what he’s up against, though he’ll most likely be an anti-hero like his parents.
Personality: Justin tends to keep to himself- he is slow to trust others, and typically never shares any information about himself unless it’s life-or-death. If someone tries to force themselves onto him, or tries to pry for information, he becomes really aggressive. If you get on his good side, though, he’s really sweet and funny.
Face claim:

Face Claim

Other: Justin really likes sweets.

1 Like

Name: Tyler Wolfe
Year in school: Senior
Super power: Fire Elemental
Bio: Tyler’s parents were both notorious supervillains. They were both fire elementals and they used their powers to burn cities to the ground. Both of his parents always loved Tyler. They took care of him, taught him how to wield his powers hoping that he will grow up to be the next supervillain. The created fake ID’s and were able to send Tyler to Sky High to infiltrate, but Tyler had a different idea in mind. Tyler doesn’t mind being good and maybe with a little help from others at that school, Tyler may even convince himself to be a hero.
Personality: Tyler is great at masking his outer emotions. He always appears to be happy and calm on the outside no matter what. His trust can be hard to earn though as Tyler is always on the lookout.

Face Claim

Other: He tries to make sure no one at school knows who his parents really are.
Superhero Name: Crimson Wolf

1 Like

Ahh guys I’m nervous that people aren’t gonna like my idea since if you look on the new thread there is already a few no its terrible

3 Likes

There’s only one, and it’s probably just some stupid troll or a joke answer, don’t worry :smiley:

1 Like

Hopefully thanks for the encouragement it really cheered me up I’m just nervous since it’s my first roleplay that people won’t like it

2 Likes