Ok thank you!! Yes me tooo

2 Likes

Can I reserve Amelia?

1 Like

Ya sure!

Name: Amelia Blackwrose
Year in school: freshman
Sexuality: Slowly exploring her sexuality not sure if she is straight
Super power: water manipulation (controls water as ice and a liquid)
Bio: Amelia’s parents are retired minor sidekicks. Had a fairly quite life but struggled to make friends. Wants to make her parents proud while still being true to herself
Personality: bit shy due to being the weird girl with natural blue hair. strong willed when it comes to her beliefs. kind. loner
Face claim:
download
Other:

2 Likes

Sounds great!!

1 Like

thanks. I haven’t done this before. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Sophia1233 if you are new to this, I would be happy to help ~
Just PM me any questions (no such thing as dumb questions) you have.

I know when I started, I was also really confused, so I totally get it. The Episode Community is also just amazing in general, so just about anyone will help.

thanks. I will :smile:

2 Likes

Name: Addison Zanders
Year in school: Freshman
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Superpower: Telekinesis and Shapeshifting
Bio: Addison’s parents were one of the greatest superheroes ever. Her mom had the ability to shapeshift while her dad had the power of telekinesis. Now she has to live up to their accolades.
Personality: She kind, shy and is claustrophobic
Face claim:
Other: She is vegan. She is Lebanese.

2 Likes

Sounds great!!

Do we need superhero names for our characters?

1 Like

Well I mean not necessarily but if you really want to then you can they are only required by graduation so if your character was a senior they might want to have an idea of what it is going to be

1 Like

noice

In that case, @Chloe6 what are Addison’s parent’s superhero names (so my characters can fangirl over them - if that’s ok with you)

1 Like

Madamé Morpher is her Mom and her dad is Dion

LMFAO these are the worst superhero names ever.

2 Likes

Love it ~

1 Like

Hey everyone I just wanted to make the announcement that a few things will be changing on this roleplay. First thing is that I will be working with @CrazyCaliope.
Second thing is that there will be a few things changed on the sign ups
Third thing is that some of the story line will be changed so please check the sign up sheets again to see what was changed!!
I’ve everyone could also please sign up again with their character that they had already made in the official sign up sheet that would be great thanks you!!

Tags

@BlueInferno @KookiesAndKreme
@Sophia1233 @Chloe6

2 Likes

Reserve Sofia, Eleanor, James
, and Brandon!

1 Like

Where is a google form to sign up?

1 Like

Ok awesome!!