Sky High- Sign ups and Chat

Sorry I was having some difficulties with the sign up sheet they should be up shortly though

1 Like

Ok. I’ll reserve a female and male

Alex for the boy
Sofia for the girl

1 Like

The other announcement I forgot to say was you can choose any names you want if you would like to keep the names that I originally put you are allowed to do so I’m putting up the sign ups now by the way

Tags

@Blonde_Glasses_Girl @KookiesAndKreme @BlueInferno @Chloe6 @Sophia1233 @Alyssa_Epi @CrazyCaliope

2 Likes

Ok @Jsoccergirl, I want to change my girl’s name to Brynn.

3 Likes

Alright cool sign ups are going up now

2 Likes

@StoneCold

2 Likes

Also can powers be more extremely developed skills, like Hawkeye has? That’s what I’m thinking Justin’s powers are like, just really good stealth and gymnastics.

3 Likes

Ya sure just make sure to write that our on the sign up sheet!!

1 Like

Sign ups are up and running even if you have already made a character please go sign up there thank you all!!

Summary

@Blonde_Glasses_Girl @KookiesAndKreme @BlueInferno @Chloe6 @Sophia1233 @AlyssaThePretzel

3 Likes

Here are all the people that told me to tag them to either join this rp or have a look at it

Summary

@fal.renet1398 @maddy_roleplayz @Xoxo_dimples @Secreterz @Ella @zoe4564 @Phoenixx @AlyssaThePretzel @C_sse

2 Likes

I’m going to fill it out tomorrow

3 Likes

Ok sounds great

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag but I find it extremely hard to write in past tense/third person and also with the length of the replies I wouldn’t be able to keep up due to my mental health and starting grade 10 (which is the first year of high school for me), this upcoming school year. Other than that I would’ve probably joined

3 Likes

Ok I’m sorry to hear that you can’t join but I hope that in maybe a different roleplay you will join and I look forward to role-playing with you in model inc

4 Likes

I signed up.

3 Likes

Awesome can’t wait to see the character!!

3 Likes

:hugs: I might make a guy.

3 Likes

Oo I hope you do I always love to have more characters!!

3 Likes

I mean it’s always great to have more characters but at the moment I’m just waiting for people to sign up

3 Likes

Kk

2 Likes