Skyye's Graphics | Version 2.0 | CLOSED UNTIL CURRENT REQUESTS ARE FINISHED!

art-release
mustread
community
requests
update

Only the angle of the Limousine overlay, (side view) so I could put it on the city highway loop background :wink: The Limousine background is perfect. :heart_eyes:

@Simply_Practical

Side view angles of limousine

My fault, could have more specifics. I need the front facing :point_right: other way :worried:

A quick waiting list, your requests would be done in this particular order!

1. @Cannie ~ Halfway through
  2. @Chloeee ~ Still figuring out how to pose the characters/ unless your in any rush Ill try to do it prioritized?
  3. @NICOLE94
  4. @Bethany1

After finishing these requests, ill atleast do 2 models then open up requests again!

ART
So first of all, I am so sorry for everyones delay! Something urgent came up, and its about a contest I was joining. This contest is really important for me so I have to focus on it first. It will represent our school :mask: and how good I am at… math… But ill try to have your requests ready by next weekish!

@Skyye
Hello I requested on the thread you and @Flynnopily had by no response so decided to come here. Don’t be surprised if I requested banner somewhere else I am asking for them for different purposes. This time I am requesting for a drawn art shop