How to erase backgrounds from episode characters?
There are 3 options that I tend to use
- Copy the image of your character in their POSES
- Go to powerpoint
- Paste the character in a blank page!
- Click on the image and go to the format section
- On the top left there should be a remove background option, click on that
- Erase the backgrounds and then click save changes
- Right click the character without background and click on save as picture
- Choose a place to save your character and viola your done!
This option is super easy to use! It only takes a few minutes and viola your done!
Heres the website to erase your bg:
When you open that website, there should be a tutorial that pops up, read that and once you;ve learned it click on close
So what you want to do is copy the image address of your character or simply save it
- Click on the wand tool or click the W key on your keyboard
- Click on the white background and use the eraser tool to erase it
- If there is still some white background left use the magic wand again and click on the white background again
- Repeat if necessary
There are 2 options on where you can erase background, one is an app for erasing backgrounds and the other is actually on the drawing app
To do this, you have to firstly download the app MAGIC ERASER or ERASER those apps are for actually erasing backgrounds so I prefer to use these app
Once you have them downloaded, you can now start using it!
- Screenshot the image of your character in chrome or in the episode app
- Open the image by the app ERASER, then crop it as best as you can
- There are some tools and options there you can use AUTO, EXTRACTION MODE, MANUALLY ERASE, REPAIR
It is when you go and click on the white background it erases immediately
Its like erasing it manually/auto but you have to use the remove background and keep tool the green and red ones
You have to manually erase the backgrounds with this
When you made a mistake in erasing the background, you can use this tool to recolor the mistake
First, you have to go on your drawing app I prefer to use Ibis Paint X
- Use the Magic Wand tool just like the tutorial on pixlr from above ^
You can also use the selection layer! After, on the right of the layer there should be a opption to “Clear layer” click that and you have your character without background!
Any questions? Post down below!