Slow burn romance/tips!

How long do you think a relationship should take to form? (Chapter # and time?) also, any tips for writing a romance?

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe around chapter 10-15? If your chapters are short, I’ll say go for a longer length. I don’t really have any tips about romance but I’ll say when a relationship starts, try to start it off slowly.

1 Like

How long do you think in time that should be? A month, three months, 61 years?

1 Like

It really depends on your exact story but I would say 10-15 chapters could cover anything from a few months to 1-2 years.
Again it really depends on what exact love story you’re going for. Is it love at first sight? Unrequited love? Forbidden love? etc.

2 Likes

I agree that it should happen around chapter 10-15.
Since it’s a slow burn romance, I assume that the MC and LI started as friends, if so, I think around 8months-1year of friendship(?) before the romance sparks or at least having their feelings confessed. :thinking:

4 Likes

I agree with @TayCreates, but I’ll say around 2-3 years?

1 Like