Slowburn enemies to lovers?

I’m having a hard time find enemies to lovers stories, especially slowburn ones. Do you guys have any recommendations?

Please, please, please do not recommend your own if it isn’t slowburn and enemies to lovers. If I begin reading your story and it’s not either of those two, I will exit the story and that will hurt your retention so it better have those tropes in them.

I don’t want to be mean. It’s just a pet peeve of mind when people mindlessly share their stories on these threads without reading the posts.

7 Likes

I * beeping * hate you! by Daxa
The story is mainly comedy though and you have 3 love interests, but the enemies to lovers trope is pretty obvious and the MC is not the type to fall in love easily.

He Can’t Tame Me by Meila Summers
Very slow burn on the romance side of it, and though they start out more as enemies they do become friends much quicker than they become lovers.

1 Like

thank you so much!

1 Like

No worries! I hope you’ll enjoy them. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

My story When Fates Collide is enemies to lovers (they had been friends years before but had a falling out) I don’t know if you would consider it a slow burn but it was my intention.

1 Like

Hey! Both of my stories fit your description! They are both enemies to lovers and slow burn (reealllllyy slow burn :joy:) maybe you’d like to read them :relaxed:

Sealed with a Kiss:

SWY: Wherever We Go

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall?

(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

It’s weird. I had both of these stories saved in my favorites but haven’t started them. I’ll check them out :joy:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:
I hope you enjoy reading them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Major fan of slowburn stories here!!! :raising_hand_woman:t2: Taking the risk because my story somehow fits to your preferences :joy: I hope you can give it a chance! :crossed_fingers:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 12 (Season 1 COMPLETE)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a flirty, party boy who is nothing but trouble!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896
Cover: