SLS.EXE's very good wonderful amazing brilliant not so great terrible reviews 🌟 (ON HOLD)

I will review your story if you have a story to review and you want me to review it. :slight_smile:

What I Need From You:

• Title
  • Author Name
  • Genre

Other Things You Can Add But I Don’t Really Need:

• The Story Cover (but put it under a spoiler)
  • Why you think someone would be interested in reading it in the first place
  • Your Instagram (if you think your story sucks and you don’t want me to publicly shame you) :wink: :face_with_monocle:
  • Your favourite food

I will also read unpublished stories, just say that they’re unpublished somewhere in your post.

WL
REVIEWED
9 Likes

Can You review my story when it’s done

1 Like

Because episode 1 is almost done I would like to publish everything of the end of april

1 Like

I will review anything you throw at me, published or unpublished and honestly.

1 Like

Okeeee

1 Like

Title: Adventurous: Project Humanity
Author Name: Dreamer
Genre: Adventure

Cover

Instagram: dreamer.episode
Favourite food: Pizza :joy:

Thanks!

1 Like

:black_heart:

Title: Bad Behavior
Author: Aaliyah Ali
Genre: Drama & Mystery.
Favorite Food: Everything but mushrooms and pork.
Instagram: Liyah.Episode - My story don’t suck, but you can follow me on instagram :wink:

Cover

:ghost:

1 Like

here’s mine! thanks for taking the time to review! :grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author Name: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Thriller, Mystery, Romance

Cover

Why would someone be interested in reading it?: Because we don’t see many thriller stories on the app. Most stories are based around the romance genre, and I wanted to change it up so I wrote a mystery/thriller story. It also has some elements of romance in it and some elements of comedy. There’s full cc for the mc and the love interests, advanced directing, point system, and choices matter! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Instagram: I don’t have one! :grin:
Favorite food: Honestly anything, but like, seafood. :woman_shrugging:
I’m also really basic and am a pizza stan so… :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Title: Blurred Lines
Author: Ellie
Description: After an intense breakup, Quinn enters the world of no-strings-attached dating. But, what happens when it turns out there are strings after all, and she’s completely tangled in them?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4833334534668288
Instagram: @elliewrites.episode
Favorite Food: French fries :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Please review my story

Title : The Star Necklace

Author: Mayah

Genere: Drama

1 Like

Adventurous: Project Humanity by @RainbowCat

Review

3 Episodes Read

Cover: Simple. Clear. Not technically impressive, but I, personally, would click on it.
Big Cover: Vague. Weird. I like it.
Description: Lures me in completely. :drooling_face:
Title: Uniquely named- even if you remove the pre-title “Adventurous” from the Adventurous Contest, which is good.

Backgrounds/Overlays: Good choices. Fit the story.
Animations/Directing: Simple, smooth, beautiful.
Sound: None so far. Not even ambience. Some people like that; but, personally, I need some white noise.
Spelling and Punctuation: Spelling is good, but missing a some punctuation here and there. Mostly commas.
Dialogue Boxes: Always in the right spots. Some people just can’t get it right :joy:

Progression of Time: Makes sense. No
2 weeks before --> *1 day after --> 6 years later here :joy:

Pros:
• The plot is pretty interesting. I love Leyla. She’s weird as hell :joy:
• Literally everything that comes from Norah’s (what I named the MC) mouth
• All of the scripting/coding is impeccable. I have no idea how you do it. :laughing:
• I already said this, but the spot directing is really good.

Cons:
• Not really a con per say, just a thing I have to say: Episode 1 ended kind of strangely. Like, if I didn’t have unlimited passes, I probably wouldn’t have gone to the next Episode because I couldn’t tell if something interesting would happen in it. It just kind of ended on an off-note is all I’m saying.
• The way some of the characters talk about how they’re able to be so happy and perfect all the time seems weird considering that they can’t even really understand what not being like that is like. I think Norah/Norah’s dad is the only one who should be even making comments about their situation since she’s the “special” one. Unless, of course, they’re just trained to talk about how perfect their lives are all the time.

:white_check_mark: CC
:white_check_mark: Simple Directing
:x: Advanced Directing
Diversity Scale:
[🏻 <------ :joy: Not a problem, but as soon as you get into the story everything is white. Nothing wrong with that on the surface level, but on a subconscious one it’s like: white means honest and good by default. It’s a whole science/heaven/mind essay thing I read one time ignore me :joy: I’m pretty sure that’s not what you were going for
[🏼
[🏽
[🏾
[🏿
:white_check_mark: Outfits Are Cute
:white_check_mark: Custom Backgrounds/ Overlays
:x: Uses Sound

:white_check_mark:Limelight
:x:Ink
:x:Classic

TL;DR: Project Humanity has interested me greatly; and after reading what’s there so far, I am eagerly awaiting new content. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thx for this thread :purple_heart: could you please Review my story :two_hearts:
Here is my story :

Title : Breaking my psycho’s walls
Style : INK
Genre : Adventure (Bit of comedy :crazy_face:)
Author : Neserin.creating
Chapters : 6 ( more coming soon!)

Description : Ayden Walters known as a psycho, is out of jail!! And goes undercover to catch a killer in a High School , what will Happen? Will he find the killer bevore he keep killing people? find out :wink:Adventure, Comedy, murders, and more…

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4953736586592256
Thank you very much !

1 Like

Thanks for the review!

I’ll check that again, thanks for mentioning :slight_smile:

Wow, really? That’s not what I expected but it’s great to hear something new!

Well, they get taught about it at school, that’s why I showed the History class. They know that there are things that they can’t feel, but they think it’s better this way.

That’s why I added CC, so people can decide theirselves how the MC should look and to give the chance of making the story more diverse. And there’ll be friends/love interest who represent different cultures or religions.

I’m already writing episode 4!

Thanks again for taking the time to review my story! Would it be okay if I ask you some extra questions via pm? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bad Behavior by @LiyahxWrites

Review

3 Episodes Read

Cover: Pretty text. Pretty background. Art style throws me off a little, but it’s unique :joy:
Big Cover: V cute :blush:
Description: Enticing. Just a miscapitalisation case. Or maybe it was supposed to be like that 🤷 :joy:
Title: Easily searchable but non-distinguishable from other stories with the same name.

Backgrounds/Overlays: I really like the customs you made/uploaded. V beautiful.
Animations/Directing: Very, very smooth. Incredible work. I only saw a couple of mistakes.

• Lucas floating on top of his bed :joy:
  • Ryan and Rachel with a black/missing background(s) in episode 2

Sound: Fits theme.
Spelling and Punctuation: Satisfactory. Both of us love run- ons :joy: A couple of spelling mistake and tense mess ups- but other than that, nothing.
Dialogue Boxes: The pink theme was a good choice. Dialogue boxes were where they were supposed to be.

Progression of Time/Scene Changes Between Main Characters: Kind of weird because your directing is so good and smooth, but I understand it. :no_mouth:

Pros:
• Each one of the main character’s storylines is interesting and I’m curious as to where they’re going :cowboy_hat_face:
Very good scripting
• You worked really hard on set dressing, and it really shows
• Use of readerMessage for character relationships
• The choice to punch, kick, and slap Tina :smiling_imp:

Cons:
• A’s mom is just RUDE :pensive:
• I know we have to thank our beautiful background and overlay makers for their amazing stuff, but you have a LOT of people to thank and it kinda clutters up the screen :dizzy_face:
• Tina is a crazy bitch :joy::joy::joy:

:x: Simple Directing
:white_check_mark: Advanced Directing
Diversity Scale:
[🏻
[🏼 :face_with_monocle: Nothing particularly diverse. No cultures/ideas explored. Irrelevant to the story.
[🏽
[🏾
[🏿
:white_check_mark: Uses Sound

TL;DR: Yeah, this is going in my favourites :joy:

1 Like

These might of been glitches on your end.
If not i’ll go have a look.

Thank you for the review :black_heart:

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by @Marshmallow_O

Review

4 Episodes Read

Cover: 10/10 :smirk_cat: I actually really like it
Big Cover: Same as small cover and still beautiful.
Description: Cliche. I wouldn’t have clicked further on the story if you didn’t have “choices matter” added in. :sweat_smile::joy: It reminds me of the Pretty Little Liars story and I barley got through that. :joy:
Title: Unique. Couldn’t mistake it for anything else.

Backgrounds/Overlays: I love your overlays/custom backgrounds so far. They add a lot to the story.
Animations/Directing: Smooth & Clear. Technically impressive. Next level.
Sound: Works.
Spelling and Punctuation: Perfect?! How is that even possible?!!!
Dialogue Boxes: Well placed.

Progression of Time: Perfect. I know when things are happening and when they are happening.

Pros:
• Holy. Fckng. Sh*t. There are so many background characters. And they’re so well placed. Kudos! :star_struck:
• Birth giver & sperm provider :joy:
• Seems like choices really DO matter.
• Menu at the beginning of a new episode reminds me of a rpg menu
• You put a lot of work in, and it really shows
Cons:
• A lot of the characters look the same. A lot of the girls have the same eyes/noses. Same with the guys. Without customising them, of course.

:x: Simple Directing
:white_check_mark: Advanced Directing
Diversity Scale:
[🏻 :no_mouth:
[🏼
[🏽
[🏾
[🏿
:white_check_mark: Uses Sound

TL;DR: Alluring diegesis and beautiful execution. I want to see this one through 'till the end.

2 Likes

bahahaha i’m awful at descriptions :joy:

really??? i thought it was bad :joy: thanks! :heart:

awh! thank you so much for taking the time to do this review! it really does mean a lot! and i’m so glad that you enjoyed my story! :grin::heart:

1 Like