Adventurous: Project Humanity by @RainbowCat
3 Episodes Read
Cover: Simple. Clear. Not technically impressive, but I, personally, would click on it.
Big Cover: Vague. Weird. I like it.
Description: Lures me in completely.
Title: Uniquely named- even if you remove the pre-title “Adventurous” from the Adventurous Contest, which is good.
Backgrounds/Overlays: Good choices. Fit the story.
Animations/Directing: Simple, smooth, beautiful.
Sound: None so far. Not even ambience. Some people like that; but, personally, I need some white noise.
Spelling and Punctuation: Spelling is good, but missing a some punctuation here and there. Mostly commas.
Dialogue Boxes: Always in the right spots. Some people just can’t get it right
Progression of Time: Makes sense. No
2 weeks before --> *1 day after --> 6 years later here
• The plot is pretty interesting. I love Leyla. She’s weird as hell
• Literally everything that comes from Norah’s (what I named the MC) mouth
• All of the scripting/coding is impeccable. I have no idea how you do it.
• I already said this, but the spot directing is really good.
• Not really a con per say, just a thing I have to say: Episode 1 ended kind of strangely. Like, if I didn’t have unlimited passes, I probably wouldn’t have gone to the next Episode because I couldn’t tell if something interesting would happen in it. It just kind of ended on an off-note is all I’m saying.
• The way some of the characters talk about how they’re able to be so happy and perfect all the time seems weird considering that they can’t even really understand what not being like that is like. I think Norah/Norah’s dad is the only one who should be even making comments about their situation since she’s the “special” one. Unless, of course, they’re just trained to talk about how perfect their lives are all the time.
[🏻 <------ Not a problem, but as soon as you get into the story everything is white. Nothing wrong with that on the surface level, but on a subconscious one it’s like: white means honest and good by default. It’s a whole science/heaven/mind essay thing I read one time ignore me I’m pretty sure that’s not what you were going for
Outfits Are Cute
Custom Backgrounds/ Overlays
TL;DR: Project Humanity has interested me greatly; and after reading what’s there so far, I am eagerly awaiting new content.