SLS.EXE's very good wonderful amazing brilliant not so great terrible reviews šŸŒŸ (ON HOLD)

Ahh! Thanks so much for this! I really appreciate it! :heart:

Girlll, it took two failed stories to get to this point :joy::joy:

:joy::joy: Iā€™m glad you like him!!

Why? :joy::joy:

Aww, thanks so much!

Thanks again for this!!

1 Like

Girl, she brought the pedo back to the house :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

Oh yeah :joy::joy:

Is there anything else I can improve on or work on regardless of the music?

1 Like

Mmm

Nothing in particular that I remember. I think I just enjoyed what was going on so much that I stopped looking for errors :joy: my bad

1 Like

Aww, no worries! Iā€™m just glad that you enjoyed it! :heart:

1 Like

Hey there. :slight_smile:
I am curious what you might think about my story since I am open up to revamp a few parts if necessary :slight_smile:

Well, I tried to make a story this is kinda non-cliche. You are playing a female and a male MC here and both of them are really sassy and a bit badass as well. The story is about cohesion, familyā€™s love and deep friendships. Itā€™s not like the typical featured episode stories you might see on the shelf. However, even when it starts with the introduction - I have my own way to do everything :slight_smile:

Favorite Foodā€¦ Food is life so I am sorry but itā€™s hard for me to decide :smiley:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 8 (going on)
Style: Ink
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]

Small Cover:

Large COVER:

1 Like

I would love a review from you!
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black hearts golden desires
Genre: fanatsy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @episode.angelindisguise

1 Like

The Star Necklace by @Maya6

Review

Cover: Wonky.
Big Cover: Less Wonky.
Description: Verb tensing is terrible. But I still want to click? :thinking::joy:
Title: Unique.

Backgrounds/Overlays: I hate them and I love them. Know what I mean? Like, they make no sense, but they make sense? My sentences must be confusing for someone whose third language is English :joy:
Animations/Directing: Works.
Sound: Makes me want to dance.
Spelling and Punctuation: Not the best, not the worst. I can understand it just fine and honestly thatā€™s good enough for me.
Dialogue Boxes: Seems legit.

Progression of Time: Decent? I mean, it works.

Pros:
ā€¢ Very nice and warranted disclaimer
ā€¢ The baby overlay :joy:
ā€¢ The weird splashes of culture notes. Learning about other people in other places is fun.
ā€¢ Little kids actually look like little kids

Cons:
ā€¢ Grandma. She knows sheā€™s a woman, right? :joy:

:white_check_mark: CC
:white_check_mark::question: Simple Directing
:white_check_mark::question: Advanced Directing
Diversity Scale:
[šŸ»
[šŸ¼
[šŸ½ <ā€”
[šŸ¾
[šŸæ
:white_check_mark: Outfits Are Cute
:white_check_mark: Custom Backgrounds/ Overlays
:white_check_mark: Uses Sound

:x:Limelight
:white_check_mark:Ink
:x:Classic

TL;DR: Itā€™s so weird that I want to keep going.

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!

Title : Take My Heart
Episode Author : Jiya
Genre : Romance
Style : Ink
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4602924031868928
Description : Shawn visits NY to get away from his childhood love. But what happens when he meets an ordinary girl? Will she help him unite with his love or show him what real love is?
Cover :
Take_My_Heart_pc_posterThumb_thV1iW52T5
Episodes : 1 (more to come)

1 Like

Breaking my psychoā€™s walls by @Nency_episode

Review

3 1/2 Episodes Read

Cover: Interestingā€¦ I like the V-Line you put on him :joy:
Big Cover: reads: ā€œCute but Psychoā€ :joy: I donā€™t know how to feel
Description: Grammar is not great. Butā€¦ a psycho going into a high school to catch a killer? Thatā€™s wild :crazy_face:
Title: I like long titles because Iā€™m weird but this one isnā€™t properly capitalised and youā€™re missing an apostrophe. It is unique, though.

Backgrounds/Overlays: :relieved:
Animations/Directing: Wonky. Sometimes characters are turned the wrong way or they come on the screen for .05 seconds or when they hug theyā€™ll both have the same animation so theyā€™re hugging nothing. But generally, the directing is okay.
Sound: Works.
Spelling and Punctuation: Bad. Worse. But I can read it, which is good. Iā€™m guessing your first language isnā€™t English. Which is cool because English sucks. I mean, itā€™s cool. But like, it sucks? Know what I mean?

EDIT: I wrote that while reading the first episode, before you said you werenā€™t native English :joy:

Also is ā€œCherifā€ supposed to be ā€œSheriffā€ or is Cherif his actual name?
Dialogue Boxes: Decent.

Progression of Time: Works.

Pros:
ā€¢ Ayden is wild :joy:
ā€¢ You used a lot of spoken voice sounds, and they really had me rolling
ā€¢ Ayden thinking about helping Lavera for 10 minutes straight after she falls :joy:

Cons:
ā€¢ Ayden is wild :joy:
ā€¢ Too much random high school drama. To be fair, most things that are happening are happening at a high school, but, the plot isnā€™t about high school.
ā€¢ You use the word ā€œpsychoā€ a lot, which really gives it less meaning (personally). Ayden doesnā€™t seem psychotic, just slightly emotionally unstable. I feel like if he was he real psycho, HE would be the serial killer, you know?
ā€¢ Okay, I know Ayden has a electronic ankle bracelet whatever on, butā€¦ why doesnā€™t he just run through the pain? Iā€™m not entirely convinced he canā€™t escape.

:white_check_mark: Simple Directing
:x: Advanced Directing
Diversity Scale:
[šŸ»
[šŸ¼ :wink:
[šŸ½
[šŸ¾
[šŸæ
:white_check_mark: Custom Backgrounds/Overlays

:white_check_mark:Ink

QUestioNS i HAVe 4 U:
ā€¢ How old are these characters supposed to be?
ā€¢ Why does Lavera care so much about a ā€œpsychoā€ getting let out of jail that she doesnā€™t even know?
ā€¢ What country is this supposed to take place in?
ā€¢ Why is Cherif so sure Ayden can catch the killer? And why did he take TWO YEARS (or one, I forgot how much) OFF OF HIS SENTENCE?!
ā€¢ Umā€¦ why does Aydenā€™s brother and sister act more like theyā€™re in a relationship than siblings? :joy:

TL;DR: Interesting conceptā€¦ I have so many questions :joy:

1 Like

Tribe of Malapinchi by @JannahJackson

Review

1 Episode Read (I could tell it was one of those things Iā€™d have to wait to be completely done to finish reading or else Iā€™d get mad :joy:)

Cover: Simple. Pretty. Mysterious. Alluring. Yes, I want to click on you.
Big Cover: Almost the same as the small cover but justā€¦ not as good. I donā€™t like how the sun and the moon are joined in the middle. It just doesnā€™t make any sense. This is a weird nitpik, but why can I see the whole moon and only half of the sun :joy:
Description: Tells me enough that Iā€™m interested but not enough that I can guess the ending. And Iā€™m very good at guessing endings. :joy: Perfect.
Title: Unique. Exotic? Well, exotic for me. Where I live, people usually say KĀ©lan instead of tribe. Off-topic, but fun fact. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Also, random question: Why is there a copyright symbol in the title? To scare off people who like to steal stuff?

Backgrounds/Overlays: Detailed. Make sense.
Animations/Directing: Excellent.
Sound: Works. Sometimes it randomly stops but thatā€™s probably just me taking 4000 hours to read one sentence. :joy:
Spelling and Punctuation: Works.
Dialogue Boxes: Works.

Progression of Time: Works.

Pros:
ā€¢ Umā€¦ you ask us if weā€™re hearing impaired right at the beginning so I love you? I mean, Iā€™m not, but people usually donā€™t think of these things. Very neat.
ā€¢ Umā€¦ again I am delighted with all the choices presented to me before the story even starts where you put a scene selection in?! I knew I was easily impressed but wow
ā€¢ When you use readerMessage, you donā€™t cover up the screen with random stuff
ā€¢ I donā€™t know why I did it, but I chose to use my profile avatar and it was great
ā€¢ Rudo said I looked pale even though I was black :joy:

Cons:
ā€¢ The characters think too much. And yes, I know that sounds crazy. :joy:
ā€¢ For .05 seconds you tricked me into believing Episode Offline was real :imp::imp::imp:

:x: Simple Directing
:white_check_mark: Very Advanced Directing
Diversity Scale:
[šŸ»
[šŸ¼
[šŸ½
[šŸ¾ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
[šŸæ

:white_check_mark:Limelight
:x:Ink

TL;DR: How did you code this?! Girl :dizzy_face::heart_eyes::crazy_face:

Run at Midnight by @TiffyAlice

Review

2 Episodes Read

Cover: Cute. Simple. Love the colours. Looks like a werewolf thing, though. :joy:
Big Cover: Also cute. Makes me wonder what got them to that point.
Description: Satisfactory. Maybe remove ā€œtheā€ from the second sentence.
Title: I like it.

Backgrounds/Overlays: Work.
Animations/Directing: Works.
Sound: Works.
Spelling and Punctuation: Satisfactory. A few mistakes, but nothing that just sucks
Dialogue Boxes: Well placed. Pretty sure itā€™s in the default color, but for some reason I felt like pointing out that I liked that.

Progression of Time: From the ending of the first Episode to the beginning on the second, I got confused :joy:

Pros:
ā€¢ I was the 47th read xD
ā€¢ I really liked that Tiffy was an athlete and Asian and a main character. Youā€™re right- you donā€™t see either of those a lot as main characters. It works well here.
ā€¢ Characters have different heights
ā€¢ Parisian music

Cons:
ā€¢ What the hell is wrong with Amber :joy:
ā€¢ Episode one ends after nothing happens
ā€¢ I would be in class E :sob::joy:
ā€¢ Sometimes you say too much, either in dialogue boxes or readerMessage.

:white_check_mark: Simple Directing
Diversity Scale:
[šŸ»
[šŸ¼
[šŸ½
[šŸ¾ :kissing:
[šŸæ

:white_check_mark: Ink

ā€¢ In the first chapter, was the "He didnā€™t steal my heart, I let him take it supposed to pop up twice? In the second chapter, itā€™s just kind of wonky overall.

TL;DR: Iā€™m ready for some romance :genie::two_hearts:

Thank you soo much for the Review :purple_heart:
And yep I know I Writes sheriff wrong because iā€˜m Dump :neutral_face::joy: Unfortunately, English is not my mother tongue :tired_face:I know Ayden is wild :sunglasses: he will be wilder :crazy_face: LOL

Summary

So the answers to your questions ā€¦

• So if Ayden escape, then he will be longer in jail,
    Ayden is not just unstable or a psycho, but he is also clever, So he knows what he is doing, and he knows that he can escape, but Ayden thinks differentā€¦ :smirk:ā€¦

• Ayden is 20 and Lavera 17 i know itā€™s illegal but they donā€™t do something dirty sooo :joy::crazy_face:

• So imagine a psycho is free near where you live,
    How would you have felt then? Yep, with a little panick.

• honestly i didnā€™t think about it, when I first Writed my story :neutral_face:but i think NYCā€¦

• The Sheriff is sure, because Ayden know what a killer is ticking as to what their next move is pointing. And Ayden can put himself in the killer.

• So Ayden has done a punishment, where he does not have to go to jail so much, and the sheriff wanted to give him a year first, which means he has to go to prison for a long time, and two years would be enough? I explain it confusing I know lol sorry.

• lol, well some siblings have a close relationship, And they lived for a long time alone, So they just know each other very well and love each other very much like siblings :rofl:LOL.

I hope I answered your questions :joy: thank you so much again for the Review :purple_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tell me the questions girl :sunglasses::joy::joy: for sure you donā€˜t need to do it lol.

Thx again for the Review :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: have a beautiful day :heart:

1 Like

there you go @TLdax913

1 Like

Hi!

I would love a review of my new story. Any and all feedback is welcome! :slight_smile:
I will also add your story to my favorites and give you feedback as well!
Here is the info:

Title: Dark Essence
Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dearā€¦ Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)
Episodes: 3
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

1 Like

I know you are still working down the list would it be alright if I added a second story??
(If not just ignore this)

Title: Soul Slave
Genre: Fantasy (Sci-Fi/Romance)
Description: Lilly, an edgy teen and alien enthusiast, scores sold out tickets to the Annual Alien Expo. While there, things get a little weird, even by her standards! (LL/SL/NH)
NH = Narration Heavy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645740920242176

2 Likes

@sls.exe
Hey just wanted to inform you this.
Currently my story is being revamped,so i think it would be best, if you could just msg me before reviewing my story so I could say the status of my story. Thank You!

Title Break Away
Genre Drama
Style Ink
Author Giana
Chapters 9 (10 is half way done!)
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048325481234432
Description Twins Blythe and Braxton have only had each other. Until Holden and Collin came along. What happens when one twin wants to follow a path of love, desire, and destruction?
Cover

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.