SM (Second) Outline Contest {OPEN}

Holy crap thats fantastical!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I just might but I have no idea what to do with it just yet. Thank you for showing me this! :blush:

2 Likes

Ohh okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :grin::two_hearts:

2 Likes

@elisabethstarrr @Problematic_patrick @maddy_roleplayz @anon75579664 @CStation @QuestionMark @epy.edits @NellyFromEpisode @decembermaria20

To all the contestants,

• The contest is being extended to July 30.
  • Results will be announced on July 1st (IST)
  • The Second Contest will start from August 1.
  • There won’t be further changes.
  • If anyone still wants to reenter, you still have time.

This thread will be official and is going to be only for the OCs conducted by me. You can always enter in it whenever u want to.

8 Likes

Uuuhhh… I may have went overboard @anon75579664 . :laughing:

Version 1: Orginal

Version 2: with the requirements

I hope this make someone laugh today! :grin:

Edit: 6/28/2019, I hadn’t realized I was obligated to color in dark brown hair and toffee eyes, SO here is the re-edit @Madhu, and I will still leave the original version I had Finished as well. BTW, my insta is https://www.instagram.com/arocsirrahinc.cnh/ and my TBCD Demo is on a forum here: Beta Readers needed! (First Two Chapters!). I am looking for beta readers. So far I have had good reviews so, hopefully, I will eventually publish it after three to five episodes! I forgot to leave that as well. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Omg :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: … the faq :rofl::rofl::scream:… i like all of them hahahhhahaha :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

@Madhu :rofl::rofl::joy: what do you think ? :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Yea, I was in a comedic mood. I get a little weird when I am. :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Dont be ashamed :joy::joy: please… is …epic :joy::joy::joy: … I like the first one too when she wink :clap:t2::clap:t2: you are extremely talented.

2 Likes

Thank you lol

1 Like

Well its kinda of fun haha awesome one. @decembermaria20

1 Like

Thank you! lol

1 Like

@elisabethstarrr @Problematic_patrick @maddy_roleplayz @anon75579664 @CStation @QuestionMark @epy.edits @NellyFromEpisode @decembermaria20

Hello Guys! Finally the time has come to announce the results. I will announce a winner and a runner in combining IG and forums. First, I want to thank all of you for entering, All your edits are awesome. There are two that caught my eye. Even though it didn’t follow the rules a little, i am willing to announce it. Are you guys ready?
and next we will start the SECOND OUTLINE CONTEST with the same prizes but with a different outline.

RESULTS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED IN MY STORY IN IG @epi.madhubhgd! CHECK IT OUT!!

3 Likes

RESULTS:
como-devemos-pedir-ao-universo%20(1) como-devemos-pedir-ao-universo%20(2) como-devemos-pedir-ao-universo%20(3)

Congrats to all the winners and participants! Winners dm me for prizes!Once again thank you all of participating. All of your arts were awesome. It was many of yours first edit. I appreciate you for trying it!

I WILL ANNOUNCE THE SECOND CONTEST SO GET READY EVERYONE

5 Likes

congrats winnersss :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Wait, Really?! :cat_shocked: :cat_shocked:

1 Like

Yes hun! I loved it! Would you mind adding a little bg for that so i could use as my pfp?

1 Like

SECOND OUTLINE CONTEST IS NOW OFFICIALY OPENED REFER THE FIRST POST FOR DETAILS!

4 Likes

Aww, Thank you! Sure! :yay:

2 Likes