I’ll start reading yours tonight.

1 Like

I’ll go read it rn!

1 Like

Hey! Please check out my story… :heart:
It’s called Silent Killer

2 Likes

Love and debt :heart:

OOOHH Love and Debt sounds right up my alley! I’ll definitely add it to my favorites for later.

My story is called Across Time under the name Katherine Pierce. It’s a story about second chances with time travel and whirlwind romances, while trying battle it out with a contemptuous suitor. There’s clues hidden through certain choices that help you unlock specific endings, and a point system that shifts dialogue depending on your points.

I’m at 60 reads right now and so ecstatic! I would love to get to a hundred soon.

Also anyone please feel free to follow me on Instagram at @katpierce.episode for all the updates on that and a new story in the works!

1 Like

R4R but I’ll take some time.

Just promote :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please, check out my first story!)))
Name: Love or hate?
Author: Kate Muntian
More episodes coming soon.
I also would like to do read for read!))))))))))))
My account on IG: @k_m_episode

lsjgl%3Bbg'

1 Like

I read the first 3 chapters of Love and Debt and I really enjoy it! Screenshots are sent by DM (on IG).
I will continue until the very end :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey I’m Venus here is my story I hope you’ll like it​:two_hearts::two_hearts:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 10 [SEASON 1 COMPLETED]
Story description: Do you think Auora's life is perfect just like you see on the screen? Think again. Welcome to the world of an famous actress, it's full of secrets.
*CC
*Rom&Com

1 Like

Thanks ! Did you like it ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll add you to instagram and I’ll send you screenshot there! Send me yours when you’re done :slight_smile:

Perfect, I’ll add you to my insta to send you SS ! Send me yours when you’re done :slight_smile:

I would love to do a R4R with you!

Story Name: A Song For You

Author: Mia Rose

Story Bio: An aspiring musician struggling to make it in Nashville finds unexpected inspiration in a famous but mysterious singer…and falls in love. CC, Limelight

Genre: Romance

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5566398932254720

:sparkles:IG: @miarose.onepisode

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay great! I’ll get started now :heart:

I haven’t gotten a chance to read it bc I don’t think you’ve sent the story link yet

1 Like

I’ve just started your story as well! I will message you after I read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! I just finished my half. Let me know when you’ve read mine :heart:

Messaged you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes