Yay:)

Will add yours to the queue :slight_smile:

I would love to do a read for read or review for review :blush:

Title : The Boy Next Door
Author : EylinOlivera
Genre : Romance, Comedy
Style : Limelight
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6482607003467776
Summary : When you moved to Atlanta the last thing you expected was to fall in love with your neighbor.
Chapters : 3 (more to come)

CC, choices REALLY matter. This story has point systems and every single choice you make will change your relationship with the other characters.

I know the summary is not that good, but please give it a chance.

Cover :

Soā€¦ I hope you or anyone likes my story!
Story Title: The Accident
Author: Eternity
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror And a small amount of Romance.
Style: Ink
Instagram: Epi_Etern

Description
California 2016, you live in this beautiful country but something doesnā€™t seem right, the city is in danger from some monster hidden within itā€¦ Will You find out the truth about the history or will the horror come to get you. You play as youā€™re own character and Youā€™re friends with Daniel Cruise and his matesā€¦ when you first arrive at school Daniel, Nicholas and Hollie have special ā€œabilitiesā€ these abilities shouldnā€™t be abused otherwise something evil would get released. Something happens to Danielā€¦ further through the yearā€¦ What will happen to California? Is everyone safe around Daniel? Or is there a dark secret, you have to discoverā€¦ The story will have a bit of romance, itā€™s more action, adventure with a bit of horror. You play between two characterā€™s POV.

Total Episodes: 14
Link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Accident (Season - 1)

Check out this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hey hey ! R4R or just promote ? :slight_smile:

Hey you! R4R or just promote ? :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sending you SS in a couple of minute :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do r4r and promote. So Iā€™ve already read your story and gave the shout-out.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks :open_mouth: !

Iā€™ll add you to my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you go! Gave you a post on my insta :wink:

Greattttt story!!!

1 Like

thanks so much! iā€™ll be reading yours soon! :grin:

1 Like

Title: Triple Threat: The Life Of An Assassin

Authors: Sapp &Bhaddie

Genre: Romance/Drama

Episodes: only 1&2 are out (ongoing)

Description: Your name is Athena King, once your ex comes back into your life things begin to take a swift turn and for the worse. You get a new ā€œjobā€ proposal, what will you do?

Style: Ink

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6602826921869312

Instagram: @dx_bhxddie and @/epy.rat

1 Like

ig: @epsdterry

Category: Action / Romance
Short Description: They both do Godā€™s work in a devilish way. Will working together cause heartache or change everything for the better?

2 Likes

Hello! I would love a R4R!! Iā€™m a really small new writer! :grinning:

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 3 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend hunts her. The past brings someone who is capable of changing her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

unnamed

1 Like

Hereā€™s my story :yellow_heart:

Title: BlackBird
Genre: Drama/Romance
Chapters: 13 Airing
Author: Mai
Style: INK
Description:
A spy playing the role of a slave, will she survive the torcher and accomplish her mission or will she fall in love.
Link:

Cover:

Check out mine!!!

My Story :

Story Name : Counterclockwise (LL, CC, CHOICES MATTER)

Author : bek

Genre : Fantasy

Style : Limelight

Description : On her 21st birthday, Eve discovers her destiny: to save the universe by traveling through time. Will she save life as we know it, or will all of creation be annihilated?

Features: Advanced directing, choices matter, branching and point system, character customization, POC and LGBTQ characters, minigames!

1 Like

Well then here is mine. Hope you guys try it. This is my first story and i would love some feedbacks to improve. I am up for rfr too. Let me know if u r interested.

Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black hearts golden desires
Genre: fanatsy
Description: Nand, a sorcerer princess of solataria, has two beautiful loving sisters, her other two halves.But what happens when it becomes the vice versa and an old enemy from their past comes back for revenge? Will Nand overcome it? or will she fail??
Chapter: 6 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @episode.angelindisguise
Cover:

1 Like