Small Author - R4R, no ghosting! šŸ’•

-EDIT : UPDATE
As of earlier today, Just Hold Onto Hope is locked until further notice for revamping. I received a review stating that two of the main characters relationship is rushed and you donā€™t get to know Hope as a character. So until I say itā€™s unlocked, please do not try to read it. Thank you.

Hello everyone! Iā€™m a new author, and Iā€™m really trying to get my story out there. So, Iā€™m offering read-for-reads! I will read the first THREE CHAPTERS of your story in return of you doing the same for me. I will start yours once I receive a screenshot that youā€™ve read mine first. Must be a few from each chapter, and one showing that all three have been read! (Iā€™ve had issues with people ghosting me.) Please follow the same format as me.

Also, go ahead and read some of the other stories that get posted. We small authors have to stick together. :+1:t3:

Thanks, happy reading! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Just Hold Onto Hope
Instagram: @ashlei_writes
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Hopeā€™s just trying to get through her senior year unnoticed, but then she meets a guy that changes her life.
Cover:

Link:

2 Likes

Hey! I would love to do a r4r with you! :blush:

Story Name: Loving Desire
Author: L.R
Genre: Action
Style: INK
Description: Serena, Leo, Emily, and Ethan. Four bestfriends who are feared through the world. What happens when the man who raised them is murdered and they have to meet his brother

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6404186313719808

2 Likes

Okay! :two_hearts: Iā€™ll start reading yours as soon as you send me a screenshot that youā€™ve read mine. I canā€™t wait to read yours, it sounds amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

HI!

Thank you for starting this thread!
Iā€™m interested in a r4r! :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll read your story and DM you screenshots when Iā€™m finished.
here is my story info:

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 6
Genre: fantasy
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldax913.episode
Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dearā€¦ Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

3 Likes

Title: Humanity
Instagram: @subliminalwriter.epi
Genre: Thriller
Description: At first, it was the downfall of civilization, and yes the flesh eaters are here to stay, but now itā€™s apparent that the thing you should be most of afraid of is the living.
Cover:
download%20(1)

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™m excited to read it! :two_hearts:

Ooh, this sounds so interesting! Iā€™ll start reading it as soon as I get a screenshot that youā€™ve read mine. :heart:

I was just about to start reading yours actually.:joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi! Im new to episode and just published my first story! I would love for you to read it! I will ofc read yours first, but I canā€™t post screenshotsā€‹:exploding_head: So I dont know how Iā€™ll prove that Iā€™ve read it! I also cant post links? Which I dont know why? So hopefully you can find it by searching Ā«the chosenĀ» on the app.:slight_smile:

Title: The chosen
Genre: fantasy, action
Description: A girl named Wanda is tossed into a destroyed world (thanks to global warming) and desperately trying to find her family after they were seperated because of Ā«the testĀ»! She meets a boy who offers to help her, however he turns out to have a dark secret!

1 Like

You can send me a picture on Instagram! :two_hearts:@ashlei_writes

Perfect! IĀ“m reading your story right now and itĀ“s really interesting!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blue_heart:

1 Like

My screenshot is up, I tagged you in it and I currently have a video uploading of me reading about the first three to five minutes of your story.

F4F?

I saw them, but did you only read part of the first chapter?

Iā€™m still reading had to stop to clean up.

1 Like

I figurer it out! Anyway, your story was really interesting and cutešŸ˜‰ Enjoyed reading it!

2 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™ll add you to the ā€œCurrently Readingā€ and send you a screenshot when finished. :two_hearts:

Yessss!!! Me, me, me. Are you looking for feedback too or just reads? I am asking because would love some feedback on my story to help me learn as I go. That being said, I also donā€™t mind people just reading my story for enjoyment and not having to provide feedback.

So hereā€™s my story and Iā€™ll check yours out shortly and send you screen shots.

Happy reading!

TITLE: Whoopsie Daisy
AUTHOR: Sunrise

GENRE: Little bit of everything but I put it under the Fantasy category.
STORY DESCRIPTION: She lived a normal, peaceful life but thats all about to change. Will she survive all of the changes? A dramatic, romantic, exciting taleā€¦ with a twist on the supernatural.

COMPLETION STATUS: Published up to Episode 4 (more episodes are coming soon)

SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
Instagram: alleyesonsunrise

STORY LINK:
Episode: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5815716232364032

1 Like

Hello! I prefer both of them so I will do the same for you. Thank you! Iā€™ll start reading yours when youā€™re done with mine. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread Girl! :black_heart::blob_hearts:
If anyone is interested in a R4R, please pm me.

Title: The Day I Said Goodbye
Author: megCMU2018
Genre: Drama, Romance, and a little comedy.
Chapters: 5
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @megan12.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5796229220990976
Description:
After the death of her best friend, Auroraā€™s lost. No one expected heā€™d be the one to find her, her best friends Ex-boyfriend. Drama, Romance, Comedy. Limited CC

cover

1 Like