Small Author Story Swap!

I was thinking it could be cool for small authors to try to support one another by pairing each other up for r4r and feedback. So here are the rules:

• Any interested author should put their story details in the replies (genre, title, description, features, etc.)
  • Don’t put your cover (small or large) in your story details, just because that kind of clutters up the thread
  • One story per author
  • For our purposes a small author is someone with less than 1k reads. If you have multiple stories that add up to more than a thousand, then you can still enter a story, so long as it has under 1,000 reads
  • In addition to your story details, put what kind of story you would be interested in, and if you want to be paired up with another author by me, or if you want to set up a r4r on your own

And that’s it! Happy reading y’all :blush:
Edit: I’ll probably start pairing people up tomorrow morning or when the thread has about 10 replies.

6 Likes

Hey! Here’s mine!
Title: Falling Together
Genre: Romance (with some comedy)
Description:
Constantly moving and running away from a toxic past, Skye has almost lost hope. Then she meets Kace Winters and finds out she is not the only one a little broken inside.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5571076095148032 :sparkles:

Oh yeah and I like reading romance/comedy stories best :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for doing this
I prefer LL only
my story:-
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 12 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Link :

1 Like

Thank you for the thread!
Title: Me and Mr. Mysterious
Author: Niyah :kissing_cat:
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: 14+
Description: You meet a swoon-worthy guy and fall head over heels for him. You think he’s perfect. Can a secret he’s hiding from you change everything? [Full CC, 1 Ll, Choices Matter!]
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5928322174484480

I prefer romance/drama stories but it honestly doesn’t really matter to me :))

heyy ty for this thread!!
here’s my story!

Title: Sea of Secrets
Chapter Progress: 08 (ongoing)
Genre: Fantasy

Summary

Thank you for this thread:) So, here’s my story. Why I wrote it? I wanted to find hope in life and then to give it.

Author : Tata Rasty
Title : Hold on!
Number of episodes so far: 4
Genre : comedy (with a mix of drama and romance) (but who really knows, maybe it’s a drama with a mix of comedy?)
Description : With a heart of betrayal and a fresh new start, Lily’s big break is footsteps away from her. But the battle of love clouds her journey…Hold on!

I love stories with a mix of comedy and drama

Can I drop my character card?

Sure! Just make sure you also put what kind of story you’re interested in for the story swap :blush:

1 Like

I’m interested for a mystery type story that gives me suspenseful attitude throughout reading :blush: (the genre doesn’t have to be mystery)

Summary

I would like you to pair me up with someone!

Thank you for the thread :smiley:

Title: Heirs
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 3 (On-going)
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Instagram: @crazymind.episode

Description: Three scandalous brothers become heirs to a wealthy fortune after the death of their billionaire father. But who said being rich and gorgeous didn’t come with a price?

Cover (Small):

Cover (Large):

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6623100599140352

I like romance/drama stories :smiley:

First round pairings:

Sorry if your partner doesn’t exactly match your favorote genre. Hopefully we’ll have more options in the future. Good luck everyone, and PM me for feeback on the idea/ thread!

5 Likes

We already did a r4r :joy:

Cool :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

Great! :sparkles:

Lol, sorry about that. Do you want to be paired up with someone else later?

2 Likes

that would be great (:

1 Like

Awesome!

Story: The Broken Voice
Genre : Drama, Romance
Description :Its about a girl called Skyler and all her life she was locked in a room by her farther. Then one day all that changes and her life changes either for the better or the worst. If you will have to read to find out more. It is a mafia story
(Just to let you know the first 4 episodes are the intro so it’s not that long but it will get longer after that)
Instagram : amanda_epi_2021
If you do read my story please let me know how it is as it is my first story thank you for taking your time to read it

Hi there,

My new story is “Unexpected Perfection”! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this story so I’d love to get more readers!

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever? (Based on love in real life).