Small Author Support! (Read for Read)

awesome! I’ll leave a comment in your fanmail when I’m done :relaxed:

2 Likes

sure I’d love too! I’ll leave a comment in your fanmail when I’m done :grin:

2 Likes

mee too

1 Like

I’m working on some stuff right now but I’ll be sure to check out your stories and leave some fanmail too.

1 Like

Hi! Would you like to do a read for read? My story is called A Wish Come True by: PinkPony1
I will pm you when I’m done!

1 Like

Ok, tham u!
I’ll do the same

Ok!

1 Like

MY STORY DETAILS:
Title: the good-bye
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4 (On going!)

DESCRIPTION:
You are really broke, working at your BFF’s bakery doesn’t really help. But what happens when you meet your lover, again? [LL, choices matter, LGBT+]

COVER:
limelight_charater_design_posterImage_1K8F5z3twi

STORY LINK:

MY APP NAME:
Marca

MY FORUM NAME:
TiffyAlice

MY IG NAME:
@tiffyalice_wonder

Please fill in the form!

thank you!

Hi there! I would love for some new readers for my story and do a R4R! I really want to re-vamp my first chapter so I would also love some feedback on how to improve it!

These are my story details:
Title: Daizees
Author: KPZ
Genre-Romance-Comedy
Style: ink
Chapters: 5

Description:
You’ve met the love of your life and play in a band with your best friends. What happens when a secret from your past threatens to tear it all apart?

Thanks for this thread! Here’s the info. :black_heart:

App username: goth.gaia
Story description: After your disastrous wedding day, you decide to start fresh: new city, new you, no drama- or so you hoped. Will you say “I do” to the chaos or leave it at the altar? CC
Cover (If you have one):
EC685ED3-C33E-4991-B1B6-5B9B63718F64
How many episodes you have and if you are currently writing any or updating any: 7 currently. I should be updating this month!
Your story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5073385564536832
If you are okay with people commenting about your story or if you just want us to read it (like- if they don’t like it, they can give you tips or say what they don’t like about it- in a good way though- or if you just want them to write positive feedback): Definitely! I love feedback; it gives me the chance to improve as a writer. If someone here does end up checking my story out and wants to give me their thoughts, please feel free to PM me! :sparkling_heart:

Thanks!

read4read?

1 Like

Sure! I’ll read yours before I sleep tonight lol :two_hearts: Do you want to send each other screenshots as proof or no?

same :slight_smile: it’s up to you, do you want to send each other screenshots? I’m fine either way

Nah, it’s cool lol. I just finished episode 1 of your story, and so far I’m really liking it! :+1:

thank you, I’m glad! :sweat_smile: gurllll I read episode one of your story and the directing is soooo good and the length left me shook lmao

1 Like

Can you read my story :>
Story name: Amazing Inside
Type: Fantasty
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5843577419464704
Description: Can Emma control her emotion when she realize they come out and talk to her!! Can she balance love, family and friendship before a mystery power come and destroy everything.
Cover:

Hey guys! I’m gonna binge-read your stories now!

User Name: Emily M.
Story Description: Individuals with supernatural power are called divinus. They are forced to live in a world that hates them. Someone has decided to kill them all. Inclding you
Cover: Supernatural_d0_posterThumb_Qe44ZSFQLC
Episodes: 21 (complete)
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5173788429254656
I’m okay with people commenting on my story :slight_smile: i already heard tips from other authors so now i just want positive feedback

ok! I love that cover btw!

1 Like