Small authors share your stories with us?!

Hi there,

My new story is “Unexpected Perfection”! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this story so I’d love to get more readers!

Author: Rhyann
Genre: Romance
Language: English
Instagram: @rhyann.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5202042013220864

Description: Kylie has it all -beauty, brains and a great life in the big city. Ryder has only ever been passionate about his work. Can a chance meeting change their lives forever? (Based on love in real life).

Story: The Broken Voice
Genre : Drama, Romance
Description :Its about a girl called Skyler and all her life she was locked in a room by her farther. Then one day all that changes and her life changes either for the better or the worst. If you will have to read to find out more. It is a mafia story
(Just to let you know the first 4 episodes are the intro so it’s not that long but it will get longer after that)
Instagram : amanda_epi_2021
If you do read my story please let me know how it is as it is my first story thank you for taking your time to read

I’ll start soon
Also how many chapters do u wanna do

I will start soon
How many chapters would u like to do x

Hiya!! :smiley: :smiley:
If anyone wants to check out my story, I would truly appreciate it.
Also if anyone is interested in a R4R just DM me on here.
Title : The Constant Journey
Author : Mystic Pixie
Description : Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealers around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 3 & more coming
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
Amazing Cover: @rowenj_epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

• Story Name: Mission incomplete
  • Writer Name: Chanel.ewrite
  • Genre: Actions, Romance
  • Style : Limelight
  • Short Description About Story: Cheyen is a professional trained spy, who’s parents went missing. When she meets another professional trained spy, who she’ll team up with to find her parents. Will they keep their feelings professional?
  • Ongoing
  • Customisation : Yes
  • Diversity: Yes

This is off topic here, but if anybody is interested in reviewing hidden gems, please PM me!

Story name: Court of High Tide
Writer name: That One Kid
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Style: Ink
Description: The main character, Cas is transported to a medieval world of magic, with an evil tyrant queen. She befriends some revolutionary pirates, and infiltrates the palace to assassinate the queen with their help.
Ongoing story.
Customization: Yes! However it is later in the story, after you have met most of the potential love interests.
Diversity: I certainly tried. There are many POC, including the main character herself, as well as there being a lot of LGBT+ representation!

Does Anyone want to do a R4R? I’m close to 100 reads🥲

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Eat Stake link

Title: Far Away
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Lucy’s life is in so much trouble, so she’s forced to move away. While hiding from her troubles, she meets a mysterious guy with his own dark secret. (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, 1 LI)

Far Away link

Thank you guys so much!!

• Cover: The_Thrill_w4_posterThumb_HvUGdHAdoW
  • Story Name: The Thrill
  • Writer Name: Hannah
  • Genre: Romance
  • Style: Limelight
  • Short Description About Story: He’s a businessman, She’s a racer. At first glance, there total opposites. But what happens when he becomes her Lawyer?
  • Ongoing
  • Customisation: Yes

Title: Top Designer
Author: Rocky
Description: As an aspiring fashion designer, your dream to win a fashion competition show is held at risk when you receive a text message that would change your life forever. [LL/CC/LGBT/M&F]
Genre: Drama / Mystery
Episodes: 7 (Continued~)
Minigames | Point system | Male & Female | Choices matter | Money mechanic

Story link

Style (Classic? Ink? Limelight?) Limelight
Ongoing? or Completed Story: Ongoing
Customisation (Yes? or No?): Yes, limited & full
Diversity: (Yes? or No?) Yes

Thank you for the thread. Story Links can be found below

Links

https://msha.ke/episodenightlight

Hi there

Thank you for this thread

This is my story details

Title : Long time

Gerne: Romance / Mystery

Episodes: 9 (ongoing)

Author: Lea

Instagram: lea.episode.1

Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.

Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.

What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?

When you cross his path will he help you?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096 1

Cover:

1 Like

Thanks for this!:blush:
R&R: The Game Of Fear
Author name: Lana Rose
This story was inspired by Jumanji and some of my favorite scary movies. :skull_and_crossbones::ghost:
Description:
A mysterious board game is more than it appears and more than you bargained for. Risking it all for $5000, you roll the dice. Will you make it out alive or lose this game of fear?
Genre: Horror, adventure
Point system, Advanced directing, Mini games, CC, Choices that matter, 2 LIs
Insta: @lanarose.creatres

Link:

Hi,

Story Name: Live Your Movie
Writer Name: Anna C
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Limelight
Short description: Aria is a strong accomplished writer at the height of her career. After spending years afraid of love will she allow herself to fall again after a night with a sexy stranger.
Progress: 6 episodes/Ongoing
Customisation: No
Diversity: Yes

(It isn’t allowing me to add my cover artwork on to the post!)

Hi there! My name is Bella and i’m a new episode author!
Here’s my story:

Episodes 1-5 are out! I will update once or twice a week, maybe more!

Title: My Chance

Author: bella_.writes
Instagram: bella_.writes

Style: Limelight (CC 1LI ART)

Genre: Romance (Action & Drama too)

Description: After her Dad’s death, Kaia returns to her hometown of Austin, Texas. To honour him she has her head set on joining the football team and becoming the star QB. One problem, girls aren’t ‘supposed’ to play football. Will she make the team and be able to keep it platonic with her sexy childhood crush, Zack, who just so happens to be the wide receiver?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5592752655630336

Thank you so much for this opportunity :two_hearts:
I’m open to do R4R if anyone is interested :hugs:

• Story Name: Out Of Love
  • Writer Name: Ria
  • Genre: Romance
  • Style: Limelight
  • Description: When trying something different leads Amethyst into the arms of a stunning billionaire, is it true love or is it just lies and deceit?
  • Episodes: 1-3 (Ongoing)
  • Customisation: Yes

Cover

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5411248865083392
IG: @ria.episode_

1 Like

Author : Anu
Story Title : Lies (Ongoing)
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Diversity : Yes
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! Here’s my story:

Title : The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author : Kaysia
Style : LL
Genre : Mystery/Thriller
Description : People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe you’ll find love along the way.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4749386960273408
Instagram : @kaysia.writes

1 Like

I just finished reading ur story and I can’t wait for more episode!!!