Small character contest

Heyy! Surprise! I’m hosting a small Character contest for my story! :relaxed:

• If you didn’t already know, I’m writing my first story called “The Good Influence.” I want to feature two, (for now) to be in my story.

• If you are featured in my story, you will come into my story in the 4th episode.

• If you enter - At least one out of the two of you must be okay with your character being either bisexual or a lesbian. I haven’t decided yet.

• Deadline: Jan. 13th at 11:59 pm CT

• I will announce the two winners either the 14th or the 15th

Here are the rules…

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
Don’t forget to have fun :grin: :blob_hearts:
I can’t wait to see your Characters! :see_no_evil:
Instagram: lillysstories13

4 Likes

If chosen, you can change her clothes.
Info. about her ~ Lesbian, carefree, loyal, and strongmined

1 Like

You can use mine! Feel free to change their clothes :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Tonight is the last chance for anyone to enter my character contest!! I will be announcing the two winners tomorrow!! :blob_hearts: :see_no_evil:

Heyy! This post is to announce the two winners of my character contest! :blob_hearts: Thank you to everyone who entered and participated in my contest! :blob_hearts: If you entered and you didn’t win, there will be a next time! :wink:

Winners!!

1. by @Ryder14 Instagram: ryder_epii

2. by @CrimsonCat6 Instagram: crimsoncat_writes

IMPORTANT FOR WINNERS
I will pm you on Instagram and let you know who your character will be in my story. (Ex: Li, Li friend, Mc friend, ect.)
I will also tell you what episode your character will come in.
Thank you for participating and I can’t wait to use your characters.:blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Can’t wait :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is gonna be awesome!! Can’t wait to me my gurl in your story! :laughing::heartpulse:

1 Like

Why was this flagged?

It said spam idk how it was spam

1 Like

??? :woman_facepalming:

Smh.

Ik :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like