Small cover contest!

Hi everyone! My name is Gina, or gigi23, and I am hosting a SMALL COVER contest for my story “Read Between The Lies”. Down here I will give you some information/inspiration-thingies to get you going, but you don’t have to use it. All art styles and all kinds of art are accepted. The story is in Classic, but please don’t get turned off by this because you are allowed to do a cover in all styles of art including using other styles if you really want too. I have some rules and some pictures of the characters and other stuff down here below. There will be three main prizes and a few runner up’s awards.

PRIZES

1st Prize
Small Cover for the story
A spam of likes
A follow on Instagram
A major character in the story which you can create and customise yourself
A minor character in the story which you can create and customise yourself
A background character in the story which you can create and customise yourself
An edit if you want (though mine are TERRIBLE)
A poem if you want
2nd Prize
Opening cover
A follow on instagram
A spam of likes on Instagram
A major character in the story of which you can create and customise yourself
A poem if you want
3rd Prize
End cover
A follow on instagram
A minor character in the story of which you can create and customise yourself.
1st Runners Up
A follow on Instagram
A background character in the story of which you can create and customise yourself
2nd Runners Up
A follow on Instagram

RULES

1 No stealing any one else’s art, if I hear anyone has done this you will be disqualified.
2 You can use any style of art you want there are really no restrictions of what you can do. You can use any website you want you can draw something by hand or even do a collage for all I care, get creative and have fun! :blush:
3 All entries must be due by 25 of June.

"Inspiration thingeys"

So here’s some things to get you inspired but you don’t have to use these. THERE MAY BE SPOILERS SO I BLURRED IT XD

The story is about a murder of a girl called Glen Gladstone. It is a murder mystery thriller and is set in the fictional town of Hillsong. Everyone thinks the murder is Glen’s ex best friend Sarah because Sarah and Glen have always hated each other and are always jealous of each other. However there is more to the story and Sarah is not the murderer after all, it is rather Persephone, the shy and nerdy girl that no one was expecting. It’s also about Amanda, the other girl who is just watching everything in disbelief. The story mostly takes place in the police interrogation room where Amanda, Sarah and Persephone are interrogated and they each give a different story, which is told mostly in flashbacks. The story is also about two detectives who are working together to solve the case, Susan and Jackson and about their lives and how they get more and more confused trying to solve the case. The plot twist is that Persephone is the murderer after all (if you read the story you’ll see why this is so shocking. I can put the link to the story but i’m still writing it so It’s probably gonna be messy.
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4683375619407872

Some colours you could use are
Red
Black
Grey

Characters (you can do whatever you like with these)

1: Glen 2: Susan 3: Jackson 4: Amanda 5: Sarah 6: Peresphone

Thanks for reading! I hope you can enter. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
DUE BY JUNE 25 :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:
First edit: if not enough people enter to get all the prizes then I will give them as a extra to the 1st and 2nd prize winners :smiley:

1 Like

Can it be an edit?

1 Like

It can be anything you want :slight_smile:

1 Like