~ Snare ~ Sign Ups ~ CLOSING SOON!

Snare. Bliss. Escape. The app that will make you dreams come true. The app that will take your life away. Snare is a virtual reality app that will recreate anything you can think of. Paradise right? Well maybe in your head, but as your head is filled with perfect fantasies, your body falls into a deep and unstable coma. The creators of SNARE are anonymous and the only thing known about the is that they are rich and smart, and have lots of resources everywhere. Many people are suffering from heart failures that the doctors can’t fix. Innocents are dying.

Your job? To STOP Snare
You and others have been brought together by KEY, a organization determined to stop this app and save us all. You and an assembled team, will go on missions to extract the people caught in Snare. Seems kind of cool right? Being a hero and all? Sadly it’s not that easy, or…fun. Who said the people in Snare will want to leave the app willingly? Who said SNARE shows mercy? Who said it’s safe? And who said you won’t die? But you don’t have a choice if you want these people to survive…

For now you can make up to three characters! Try to have a gender balance,

ex. If you make three characters- two boys and one girl

The missions will be explained in the FCs (when they come out)
If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or ask me in this thread :slight_smile:

TAGS

@ShortSpaces
@Zabica
@Surface_Hyena57
@Chocolate_Mama

People who reserved but haven't signed up yet
Signed up

@Zabica
@Tellyg47
@AngelinaTheUnicorn
@SilverStar
@Littlefeets
@RawrFlurry
@ShortSpaces
@Feisty_Camii
@Mimi0829
@ChayChay
@_Nasia
@dqrkskin

If you submit a girl, you now must also submit a boy!

New Ideas Thread [PLEASE READ]

Reserve for 2!

Reserve!

How many characters can we make?

The limit is three.

Reserved for 2.
@Wingsoffire

Bumping…cause I’m bored :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Wingsoffire did I make my second character?

No, so far you have only made one character.

Ok… hold up @Wingsoffire

Okay! I guessed you were the same person :blush:

I just signed up!

Accepted!

:smile:

When will this start?

Whenever enough people sign up, this RP will start. :grinning:

I must tag my freinds becuase this is an awesome RP

@SilverStar @FallenAngelNight13 @Surface_Hyena57 @ReeseTheReallyGrumpy @Briar.R @Ella @LadyPhantom @Lady-Mehek @RawrFlurry @AS007

o.o FINnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I like the idea, but I don’t think I’ll have time so reserve for two right now. (I’ll do two males)

I didn’t say you have to I said just in case not enough people hear of this

@Zabica Aww thanks! :slight_smile: