Sneak peek of Demon Heist

Hello… I thought I post sneak peeks of my story. This is a sneak peek of chapter 5.

You can also see sneak peeks on my Instagram: @Maine.Writes
Here’s the link if you want to read

7 Likes

Hello, everyone! I thought I post another sneak peek of Demon Heist chapter 5 here.

I already made a post on Instagram, if you want to check that out, you can I would really appreciate it. Enjoy!:heart::heart::heart:

Instagram: @Maine.writes

3 Likes

Bump! You guys should definately check out this story, the directing and storytelling is :ok_hand:t2: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you girl!:hugs:

1 Like

bumping :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Update! I have finally updated Demon Heist!
Chapters 4/5 are published now!

If you want to read, here’s the link.

If you want to see sneak peeks, and updates, I also post on Instagram: @Maine.writes

1 Like

Hello, everyone! I hope you’re having a good day/night. I have published chapter 4 & 5, and I’m ready for a r4r. Here how it goes:

• Reading only up to 4 chapters
  • Screenshot every chapter as proof
  • After reading, you can PM me here or dm me on my instagram @Maine.Writes.

Doesn’t matter what genre, style of story you have, put it all down here! Let’s do it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

New_Story_3nUg_posterThumb_Tbc1P45fMo
Description: The twins returned to where it all began. As they deal with their past, chaos reigns. Will they be able to overcome their demons?
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
What does Demon Heist contains:

• Mature themes

• Violence

• Advanced Directing

• Two MCs

• Crazy Cliffhangers and would make you want more :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

Happy reading to you all! Let’s get started with promoting & support here :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Instagram: @Maine.Writes

Reading:
@Marysol.Episode :white_check_mark:
@kiki.episode
@Milaxwrites

Expecting Screenshots from:
@kiki.episode
@Milaxwrites

1 Like

Hi lovies :heartpulse:. This is my new mafia story I currently published! It involves romance and action. I’d really appreciate if yall can support me and read my story and give me some feedback on my instagram or fanmail! (Please nothing rude):heartpulse:! I’d love to do R4R’s as well :heartpulse:.I appreciate all the love and support!

Follow my instagram for updates and sneak peeks and R4R: kiki_episode444 :heartpulse:.

Title: Mafia Ties

Episodes: 1-4 episodes (More to come)

Genre: Romance (Action included)

Description: Aubree was living a normal life until her father got mixed up with a dangerous mafia. Will her life turn upside down, or will the mafia leader have her falling hard for him? {CC, LL}

Style: LL (Limelight)

Expectations:

• Full Customization of MC and LL
  • Advanced Directing
  • Basic Choices
  • Simultaneous Direction

_ _

Cover:

1 Like

Hello!:white_heart: I’m Mila and I just published my new story​! It involves romance, comedy, adventure and it’s a hospital romance! We can support each other and do a r4r! Feedback is appreciated!

My insta: @milaxwrites

Tittle: The Last Letter

Episodes out: 1-3 episodes (tbc…)

Genre: Romance

Description: After being diagnosed with a life threatening disease Ada is forced to move to New York in hopes of a promising treatment. Along the way she meets Cassian, a moody yet sarcastic boy. Will he be able to brighten up her world again or will she darken his?

Style: LL (Limelight)

Link: https://milaxwrites.carrd.co/

Extra:

• Full CC
  • Basic Choices

Cover:

2 Likes

Your story looks absolutely interesting. I will add yours on the list. You can either dm me the screenshots on Instagram or PM me here. Wherever you prefer and I will do the same

Hello, @Milaxwrites! Your story is added to my list. Whenever you’re done reading, you can either dm me screenshots on Instagram or PM me here.

Wherever you prefer and I will do the same

2 Likes

Okay love💕

1 Like

Will do! I’ll send you my ss on ig :white_heart:

1 Like

Okay!

I’ve sent you the ss :heart:

1 Like