SnowFlake’s Art Shop [CLOSED]

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thank you so much it looks beautiful
When the story is created who do want me to credit

I am so glad you like it hope to see you again and credit is:
@BlueSnowflake09

Hi sorry to bother you again but I was wondering if I could have another art scene drawn?
If you can here are the details.

It looks like this but can the girl have her hands being heard behind her back by the guy behind her with a cut on her check and a bruise below her eye and the guy in front of her with his arms crossed and a smirk, he also has a cut on his cheek.

Thank you

1 Like

Please share and everyone is welcome to join. 9 days until closing date :two_hearts:

@CherryWood

I hope it’s not too early to request again, but I’d like to requests a background edit. Could you edit this:

Into the baby section of a store?

omggg thx sm!!! i love it <3

1 Like

Your welcome x

Is there anything preferable you want in the shop x

1 Like

diapers and formula

Hi
Could you do me some covers and art scenes please?

1 Like

Of course :slightly_smiling_face:

How’s this

1 Like

Perfect!!

1 Like

Of course we can.
Please send all the information on what you want :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much. Here is the some pictures of my Chars. what all do you need? :slight_smile:
Brian and Bree are dating and Katie and Dillon are dating as well.

Brian:

Bree: :

Dillon:

Katie:

I sent you some pics of the Char’s and which ones are dating. I am new at this so im not sure about what all you need to do it. I will help you out in every way I can. :slight_smile:

Ok hun that is fine. If you want a cover done I will need title,author name poses you want and background and for splashes I will need to know what you want it to say but if you don’t know what you want I can design you some :slightly_smiling_face: