So... Can someone help me find this story?

So about two years ago, It was this cringe story and I’m bored aheck so I want to find it

Things I remember of the story

It was a mom and dad and they had two twin baby girls they was like at a park (I think) and then it was another couple and then that couple of the other woman was like “I wish we had kids” then the guy suggest to kill the other couple that had kids then took their twins. Now the main character has stawberry hair and was white and she was only 13 and the other twin sister was locked up in a basement and the parents who killed their real parents never told the Mc that she had a twin sister

4 Likes

Was it a episode orginal story

1 Like

I don’t think so

2 Likes

hmm do u have screenshots

1 Like

No but I just remember that it wasn’t a episode original story cuz it didn’t have any CC and no gem opinions

1 Like

Is it in your favortes

1 Like

No (It’s in Ink btw)

2 Likes

Oh… try searching up ink stories

1 Like

It might not pop up cuz that story was old :joy: :joy: but I’ll try

2 Likes

How old is it

1 Like

I found it like in 2018 when Ink was popular on my old phone

1 Like

maybe look up 2018 ink stories

1 Like

On the search button?

2 Likes

yeah

1 Like

Nothing pop up

1 Like

I think that was their past then they turned 16?

2 Likes

If it got removed from the app I still have this other story that I forgot the tittle

2 Likes

Why would they have to be 16+? I’ve never read anywhere in the guidelines ever that the is a rule.

1 Like

Yeah it was my mistake, I was replying to this at about 3am, and mixed up the front cover rule and the age rule. I have removed that error.

Stories cannot feature main characters that are under the age of 13.
Whilst covers cannot depict anyone below 16 as the main focus.
20210111_134544

2 Likes

Interesting. I think the MC one makes sense, but I don’t get the cover rule.

1 Like