So...Epi babes (Hiring thread)

Hey guys!

So I had the brilliant idea to start this art group Epi Babes well i don’t need any credit for this idea. I just have some art group pasts that they aren’t organized and I just want a art group that will go on as long as possible.

Owner: @Jossu
Co-owner: @keiji
Members:
@Toxic.Dreams

Important

So the thread will be called “Epi Babes”
We will have a website where there are info about us (Mebers, Updates and just Info)

The form to join:

• What you do (Script help, outfits, covers, edits, etc)
  • Examples (if a artist)
  • This is just a update for anyone who has read this the thread will done by PM
  • Will you give your best at trying to keep the thread organized

I will need a co-owner do 1st one to fill out the form and the 1st one to be accepted will be the co-owner

Hope you guys will find the time to read this

Tags:

@lanafrazer_episode
@Gabby.creates
@Melissa.H

Jossu xx

6 Likes

Bump

Hi, I am good at coming up with ideas and character customise

1 Like

Hi! I’m not gonna join, sorry. Discord caused me depression and anxiety and I don’t want that again. :confused:

Best of luck though! <3

if I may ask why? (You don’t have to answer) :blush:

Please Fill out this form:

• What you do (Script help, outfits, covers, edits, etc)
  • Have you ever caused drama in any shape or form (you may still be accepted)
  • Examples (if a artist)
  • If you have discord name and #
  • If you don’t then can you please make one? and then please give your name by PM

Ahh… A very, very long story. But, at the time I was obsessed with Roblox. That was back then anyways, I hate it now and I’ve quit. Since quitting roblox my life has been so much better. Anyways, it involved being manipulated and businesses within roblox. Also, because of 1 person. I hate to think about it, so I rather not bring it up. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can i help?

1 Like

Ohh yeah I felt that I played roblox and like I loved it but now I’m just “Roblox who?”

Sure just fill up the form

1 Like

Me everyday. :joy:

But there’s also epsiode group chats, if you ever change your mind about the discord part then hit me up! If not, then best of luck! :heart::heart:

Well I’m thinkinf that I’ll just do a pm just becuase most people don’t have discord and all that stuff

Okay, if you ever do then tag me and I’ll totally join! <3

1 Like

I changed my mind I can’t do it because I don’t feel comfortable using discord again… I’m sorry

Just changed the top it’s done by a pm group

1 Like

It’s fine

Ok

• What you do (Script help, outfits, covers, edits, etc) Edits Profile Pictures and splashes
  • Examples (if a artist)

• This is just a update for anyone who has read this the thread will done by PM

Yes I will :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay @keiji you have been…

Accepted

I will create the PM and add you

1 Like

Awesome thanks :two_hearts:

1 Like

So @Toxic.Dreams are you interested now it’s done by PM now :blush: