So I have a question

Ok so you know when you do choices do you have to make a short scene for that choice or a change couple of words different or do you have to copy and paste the script to both choices and change the words a little bit.

2 Likes

It’s mainly up to you but if you want to add a choice you should make sure that the plot within the choice options should be different. Otherwise there is no sense in adding a choice :grin:

1 Like

Yeah ^^ But just base the choice on how serious or in depth you want it to be :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

its totally up to you how you want your choice to be.

It depends how meaningfull you want your choices and how much of feeling of interactivity you want to give to reader.

It’s not a rule but it is reccomanded to make all options more the less the same time lenght so it will not happen that the one who choices all the “shorter” posibilities will get a lot shorter chapter - but somedo this anyway - I have even seen warning that choices might influence lenght of the chapter.

1 Like

i don’t think it is necessary. some people also have choices purely to add certain points which in the end decide the route.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.