So I need a bit of help

I have this family (please don’t look at the outfits yet ). I just don’t know if I created them proparbly ? like do they have the right ethnicity? Cuz I really don’t know I’m so bad at that…

this is Noah Solomon age 37 father American

this is Zendaya Solomon age 25 |death| african female

Mindy Solomon age 15 daugther of the 2 African American

please give you’re opinion but with tips on how to improve

1 Like

@EpisodeShadow @ShanniiWrites

Oh nvm I see lol I cannot read today

o shoot sorry didn’t say that so Zendaya is the mother but she died at a very young age. she was 24 when she got Mindy but due to a ssickness she died but her appereance is important because I want to use it for pictures and memories about her

1 Like

Her eyes should be thinner and nose should be bigger because her father have wide noses and both have thin like eyes.

Moved to Art Resources since Share Feedback is not for art feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

like this ?

1 Like

No, I never said monolids. Try the Generic Female.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s good

1 Like

Oh wait. Maybe try the Round Flares Downturned nose? I’m sorry, I just noticed her mother’s nose was small, I thought it was big.

1 Like

I’m too tired today, I swear…

hehe no worries

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

Maybe make her skintone Rose 08 or Neutral 08? You don’t have to, it’s just a suggestion because her mother is very dark and her father won’t take down much melanin for the daughter.

1 Like

thanks I will try that!

I suggest u to use the same nose and mouth of the mother and a similar face shape with her dad.

Maybe Zendaya has a strange body color. Try something more natural.

I don’t really see an issue with her skin tone but it would be difficult to find a skintone that would mix with that and the males.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.