So i need help can anyone like read my story and tell me if its good?🤔

The title kinda says it if anyone dosnt mind reading my story and give me some feed back it would really help story information below:

Story name:Give Love A Chance
Story discription:A girl who ran away with a toubled past come face to face with HIM will he heal her or break her more,his problem she’s dosen’t want to love,her problem she finds herself doing it anyway

Genre:romance ,drama

My ig:Eri_wrights_storys (i am not active on it at the moment)

Cover:

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4652862855643136

3 Likes

Hello @Eri_wrights, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Share Feedback since you’re looking for feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Let’s trade reads? I’m happy to share my feedback :slight_smile: Here’s my story details:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

2 Likes

I would love to do a r4r i will read your story btw love the cover :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yayyy perfect! I’ll read yours and get back to you with my feedback once I’m finished. And ohh thank you! :blush: Yours is lovely as well :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks i tried and i will do the same for you have a nice day and stay safe :sparkling_heart: might take some time i have to read it on my phone

2 Likes

It’s alright! I’ll finish yours tonight and message you my feedback. Have a good day lovely! :blush:

2 Likes

I would just like to give a big thanks To tho’s who have messeged or replied to me about the R4R i have read 1 story so far almost done with the 2nd chapters and so far its grate

I would love to do a R4R anytime just ask

have a nice night and stay safe :innocent: and happy :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys!! I’ve just published my story. And I’d very much appreciate it if you guys would check it out! :upside_down_face: :heart:

Fair warning : My story may seem a little boring at start (its just 3 episodes afterall) but trust me it’s gonna get lot better…
It’s all about how a love failure doesn’t mean end of the world…

THERE IS LIFE AFTER LOVE FAILURE
THERE IS LOVE AFTER LOVE FAILURE

Two people who have both suffered heartbreaks come together in an arranged marriage in order to satisfy their loved ones… But , how come two people are expected to live together when they don’t even know each other properly. Well this leads to chaos
Join REGINA and GEORGE in their journey of falling in love again!
feeling_new_posterThumb_wP5iPVs4Ua

(This is the current cover :point_up_2:)

TITLE : THE RIGHT ONE

AUTHOR : Valentine

IG USERNAME : @hermaso_nina

GENRE : Romance, Drama

DESCRIPTION : Marrying right after experiencing a heartbreak is worse .And it’s even worse when you don’t know the man you marry! But along the way you find each other falling in love.

STORY TYPE : LL (LIMELIGHT)

CUSTOMIZATION : Full CC (Both MC and LI)

LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4547891160088576

1 Like

Hey love! Can we do a R4R…?

1 Like

I would like to do a R4R.!
I’ll dm you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.