So I need help new cover artist

I donโ€™t want to go into it much , but , apparently while I was on a hiatus, this artist who was doing my cover she was stealing art and now she deleted her account I need a digital artist who is able to do a cover before October 1 thatโ€™s my release date asap comment down if you are able to๐Ÿ’ž

3 Likes

Refer to this thread to see all the available art shops open for requests :white_heart::

2 Likes

I am not looking for art shops like professional digital artists who has done covers

The link I sent also has shops open for professional digital art commissions too.

1 Like

Ink or LL

@findmylogic does beyond amazing work for a reasonable price! On Ig

2 Likes

IKR!! Iโ€™m in love with her art, I totally forgot to say. Her username on the forums is @Marins if youโ€™re still interested, @rachaelgrace. :heart:

1 Like

Hi iโ€™m an artist :wink: iโ€™m sorry for what happened to you But i can help! I do only commissions so no free art so if you are willing to pay a little i can help you (you can pm me to know my prices!)
Here are some of my works so you can see if you like my style:

1 Like

hi!! Iโ€™m kira and i would love to help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: here are examples of my work

feel free to dm me or contact me via instagram @silexandula for more info. :blush:

I recommend @MysteryMaker! I am personally broke, so Iโ€™ve never requested from them, but you should check out there instagram https://www.instagram.com/mystery.artistz/

1 Like

Yeah. I am talking to her :slight_smile:

1 Like

Girl I love you fr youโ€™re an angell

1 Like

Seriously I love uuuu

1 Like

Thanks babe! But I think you mean youโ€™re the angel :relieved:

Lymmm :relieved::white_heart::white_heart:

1 Like

Shop:pipers free art shop