So I've been feeling down lately and

…I dyed my hair purple and now I feel okay! :woman_shrugging:t2:

So, what do YOU do when you feel sad and want to cheer your self up??

12 Likes

I’m glad you’re feeling a little happier!

And honestly i wouldn’t know :joy:
As depressing as it sounds i haven’t found anything that makes me happy yet lmao :woman_shrugging:t4::joy:

2 Likes

I do a headstand. I know it sounds crazy, but it really works for me lol

And it’s totally okay :woman_shrugging:t2: Maybe try some little things like good food,music, or just going outside and breathing fresh air. Won’t make you “happy” but at least calm :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Omg I’m gonna try it next time haha :grinning:

1 Like

lol

I write and read stories and focus on that.

1 Like

I listen to songs by my favorite artist or i talk and hang out with my friends and sometimes i go out and make some new ones, that always makes me happier :blush:

2 Likes

I normally listen to peaceful music and drink boba or eat…it’s an odd habit.

1 Like

Probably not the best thing to do but I just cry :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I feel down, I sometimes play video games. I also watch videos on YouTube or even listen to music. Other times, I just cry.

4 Likes

I be crying myself to sleep :pleading_face:.

1 Like

I embrace my inner lazy corn husk: I just stand outside for like 1-2 minutes in the sun. Takes no effort and u get happy vibes instantly

1 Like

Strangely enough I watch either something sad or moving to make myself cry, if I don’t get it out my system it’s worse. The other night for example there where so many things getting me down, losing my job, not seeing family, worrying about what my future holds… and a lot more, id let if fester for too ling and just ended up sitting on my bedroom floor, texting my friend about what I was worrying about and she was same with me. Then I just broke down and cried… I felt better after to be honest but I like to make myself cry before it reaches that point. After crying I always watch something funny or listen to some music.

1 Like

I like listening to mxmtoon, her music is really calming. She made prom dress, you probably heard it on tiktok.
I like her album “the masquerade”, it has 10 songs and then acoustic versions of all the songs.

This is maybe less cheer up and more stop-from-sobbing-uncontrollably. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Working out again :slight_smile:, I’m glad I’m able to do what once made me happy.

1 Like

I haven’t really found anything that makes me happy when I am feeling down. Music makes me calm but doesn’t really make me happy. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’m glad you feel okay now!

I watch things, like YouTube, a lot of anime, or maybe some shows I enjoyed as a kid. Or I draw and think about other stuff.

2 Likes

Oooh, that’s a pretty color :ok_hand:t3:

When I’m said I usually read, or watch the Gilmore Girls

1 Like

I just tell myself that whatever is making me sad is nothing.

2 Likes