So I've been feeling down lately and

When I’m sad… I think about donuts and chocolate. (No lie :joy:)

1 Like

It must be so nice not to be extremely shy,so you can just go and make new friends haha :smile:

1 Like

Am I the only person left on this planet who hasn’t downloaded tiktok yet?:laughing:

I’ll check her out anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But what if it IS something? :pleading_face:

I’m more outgoing online yes, Irl I’m way too shy and antisocial to be able to do that :sweat_smile:
Btw you seem really nice and someone relatable, want to be friends? :blush:

Honestly, crying is so underrated, unfortunately it is often stereotyped as a weakness, but come on, it is one of the best stress relief methods out there.
I’m glad that people write that they simply cry and not something like “I get drunk” or whatever. Crying is awesome :laughing:

1 Like

Sure :smile: but I’m shy and antisocial too

2 Likes

I try being positive and give a fake smile (fake my happiness), yet it looks real and people buy it. And avoiding my actual school friends.
Fake smiling mostly works sometimes doesn’t… it depends on my mood.
I’m very introverted,

Writing here helps me feel okay. And talking to my one friend (internet) who understands me.

1 Like

I understand, often it’s easier to just hide everything under the surface than explaining to someone what’s wrong and most likely regretting that later.
But doesn’t it backfire sometimes,like when you need help irl,but everyone is so convinced that you are doing great,that you can’t just tell them about your problem out of the blue?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s easier hiding my own problems. Most of my friends like show their problems and get attention. Sometimes, they even push it out on me, expecting me to fix their problems when I have my own to deal with.
The regret is truly real… :confused:

I try talking to them about my problems before, but they didn’t do anything about it. They moved on and acted like their “cool” selves. I like to be a loner most of the time, since I can do anything without anyone. Now, I’ve been taking therapy for almost a year.

Well we can be shy and antisocial together :smile:
Also feel free to PM me whenever you want to talk

1 Like

play guitar , or dye my hair again lmao

1 Like

i write or sing or sleep lmao :rofl:

Then I would tell myself that it’s not that bad.

I listen to music that express the feelings

same

I’d either draw and listen to music or watch Netflix especially something funny that helps!

1 Like

Well when I’m sad I get mad and when I’m mad I like to take my anger out on my wall and then after a while I while just sit in my room staring at my walls and talking to myself until I finally I’m back to normal :joy:

1 Like

Bump

Bump