So lets talk about what episode done did now

Okay so episode is high key doing too much now with the guidlines…like most people are suggesting, why not just make a childrens version of the app and leave episode as is…
I mean episode has messed up before but now they just ruining everything for the more mature readers its just so stupid if its so easy to make a replica of episode (Love life app that just came out)why not just make it for kids by only allowing episode official stories and if they decide to play the more mature app and see something thats overated for them thats there fault…

How do you guys feel about this???
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

5 Likes

lol episode has always been 13+. whats the point in making a children’s version of the app when Episode is supposed to be the child-safe version?? its more logical making the mature app with the 17+ rating (which they are doing btw).

7 Likes

Oh then i can shut up now😂thats all i needed to know i was just reading all the topics of people going back and forth about the guidlines and how these kid safety crap is gonna ruin the app but thx for letting me know that they are going to add the 17+ option now i see why people are confused as to why they made another app🤔

1 Like

haha, yeah, we were told about it on a few threads. just wanna clear up that it was also mentioned that A Love Life is not the new mature app. Its just an app where they’re doing some testing. The mature app hasn’t been released.

2 Likes

So when you say the mature app hasnt been realesed are they working on one right now?

1 Like

yeah. these threads mention the mature app:

1 Like

Oh okay i always miss out on the inportant topics😂thx❤

1 Like