So my character has powers and I want to be able to have her eye color change from black to sort of golden brown color when her mood changes, but I can't find how to do that. Does anyone know the script for it?

My main character is a werewolf, and I don’t know how to switch her eyes to and from a certain color, and I need help with finding the script for it.

@CHARACTER changes eyesColor into (whatever color) if it’s in ink

I’m using the limelight version for my story. I am so sorry for forgetting to mention that. Sometimes I can be a bit of an airhead.

You’re fine! I’ll see what I can find! You’re not an airhead at all.

Oh my gosh thank you so much! You’re literally a blessing!

It should be the same thing for limelight!

I’ll try it out and see if it works. Thank you so much for helping me with this.

It was no problem at all, sweetie!

It worked, but I’m having a bit of trouble finding out a way to have the eye color change back to what the user chose because there’s character customization in my story. Would you perhaps know how to get it to change back to what the user chose?

P.S. Sorry for bothering you with this again.

You’re fine! I did you remember their eye color? You maybe you should best not have it as a customization choice so you automatically know what color the eyes are.

I was thinking about that, but I would turn myself into a hypocrite if I didn’t include full character customization. Especially since when I made this story I promised I’d add full CC because I can’t stand the standard look many Episode creators have in terms of looks even though the character is meant to be a dark skinned black girl. Maybe I could edit the eye color change out of the story.

And again, thank you so much for your help. You have been really amazing. I’m sorry for causing you trouble.

At the end of the customization, you could ask what color eyes they chose and then get the script to remember the choices.

Would you know the script to be able to do that?

I’ll send you the video on how!

Also, I want to ask if you have an IG or something I could mention in my story to give credit to you for all of your amazing help. I’m still on episode 1 of my story, but thanks to you I’m a lot further than where I would’ve been.

It was no problem. Turtle Cat with no underscore is fine!

My story is called “The Little Omega”, and when it’s up you and others who have helped me being credited will be one of the first you’ll see right after the disclaimers.

Thank you. I have to go to bed now, but I’ll talk to you tomorrow! Tell me if you need anything else