SO SO SO SORRY Episode is not working so anyone who ordered and i did not get to sorry this is closed and it will be reopened when episode is working

Hi!, for some reason I can’t find your story. Did you make sure you published it?

Hi guys, I have been getting a ton more people than i thought I would have, so here’s a poll to ask if you want a list of people I am working on reviewing thier stories!

• I would like a list to be posted and frequently updated
  • I don’t want a list

0 voters

Yeah! Thanks! I was too lazy to fix it when I was writing the script, but I’ll fix that soon! Thanks for the review!

Yeah I published it, try to search my username it should appear (juliette15)

Title: You Have To Do What You Have To Do

Author: Mikii

Genre: Drama/Romance

Style: Ink

Number of episodes: 8 (ongoing)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5925108047937536 2

Description: Daniella is the daughter of a mafia leader and is being forced to marry someone for another gang to ensure the survival of both families, but what happens when she starts to fall for someone else?

Constructive/ Positive

Thank You!

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Please be honest!

Thanks for doing this! :slight_smile:

Name of the story: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
I would like (Harsh or Positive) feedback: Helpful feedback, I hope you know what I mean
Number of chapters: 10
Description (optional): Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Screenshot of Cover (optional):

Name of the story: Search for love
Author: S.writes
I would like (Harsh or Positive) feedback: I dont want feedback.
Number of chapters: 10 (Season 1 complete)
Description (optional): Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?

(I already know about my grammar mistakes so please dont remind me that again! I will try to fix it cause English its not my first language!)

I hope you enjoy my story! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Author: Giselle Crescent

Type of review: any

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.

Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

Link Tree:

Thank you for creating this thread.:slight_smile:

Name of the story: The Four Horsemen
Author: S_Unique
I would like (Harsh or Positive) feedback: Harsh
Number of chapters: 7 (ongoing)
Description (optional): 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter

1 Like

Name of the story: Scars
Author: inxmyxeyes
Number of chapters: 8
Description: The past created who she is right now. The life never goes easy on her. That’s why she became so ruthless for ayone she’s ever met.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6086824284782592
Covers:

Enjoy the reading! :wink:

Thanks for this!
Name of story: A Divine Tale
Author: Emily M.
I would like: harsh feedback
Number of chapters: 21 episodes
Description: since this is optional just read the desc on the app im too lazy lol.
Screenshot of cover:
Supernatural_d0_posterThumb_Qe44ZSFQLC Supernatural_d0_posterImage_Az6MacL6Au

Name of the story: Midnight Memories
Author: Evija
I would like (Harsh or Positive) feedback: HARSH
Number of chapters: 16
Description (optional): Ayla flies all the way from Ireland to somewhere in America, when she’s supposed to spend a summer in some kind of rehabilitation center for people with anorexia.

I would like to request a cover too :slight_smile:
Name: Forbidden Love
Author name: Olivia Carlson
I would like a harsh feedback
Story cover (optional):

Hey! Thank you for creating this thread. Not sure if you’ still taking requests, but if you are, I’d love to get some feedback on my story. Here are the details you asked for:
Name of the story: Lie to Me
Author: Alexandra Mar
I would like (Harsh or Positive) feedback: Honest/harsh
Number of chapters: 6 (you have many other requests, don’t feel pressured to read all 6. I think 3 episodes will give you the gist of what the story is about)
Description (optional): After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, Aiden Suarez no longer exists.

Here’s the link just in case you need it: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

1 Like

The neam :The Race Of Life

Story Title: Forgotten
Author Name: Nii07
Style: INK
Genre: Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5569858047967232

Name of the story: Repeating History
Author: Rose
I would like (Harsh or Positive) feedback: Real/Honest feedback.
Number of chapters: 6
Description (optional): Ace Rivera. One of the most dangerous “bad boys” of all time. Alex Carter. A girl that can be equally as dangerous when provoked. Are they as bad as everyone thinks?(C.C)

Name of the story:
Author:
I would like (Harsh or Positive) feedback:
Number of chapters:
Description (optional): A story of best friends Larsen and Cameron. What happens when feelings resurface and hormones are raging? Follow them on their journey of love, life and lust.

Name of the story: Remember Me
Author: mila.episodes
Number of chapters: 3
Description (optional): When Dean bumps into his ex/first love, she doesn’t remember who he is. Turns out she got her mind erased of him. Will Dean be able to move on and forget her too?

[front%20cover%20for%20forums%20(5)

cover%20for%20forum

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like