So... the presidential debate, huh? 😳😳

It was so funny and I lost tons of braincells.

22 Likes

It’s a yikes from me.

4 Likes

I agree :joy:

It was like two little kids arguing and talking while the other person is talking :joy::sob:.

I’m neutral here, but it was very funny to watch :joy:.

11 Likes

Lmao Trump acted like a teenage girl on her period :joy:

13 Likes

Exactly!! It was like watching an SNL sketch. I felt so bad for the moderator guy, he deserves a raise.

11 Likes

Yeah, it was really funny. I still can’t believe these are our two choices for president. :flushed:

8 Likes

Yep, I’m not into politics but I honestly want a president who will be doing so much more during covid-19.

Keeping people safe and not themselves.

8 Likes

I agree. I don’t really get into politics either, but this debate was such a mess.

6 Likes

Ikr I wish Trump had acted with some dignity and wish both of them actually made the debate somber. Yelling over and insulting each other is disgraceful when talking about death and serious issues

6 Likes

Yeah, if they talked respectfully and stayed on topic then it would have been so much better.

4 Likes

Seriously don’t see how either of them would be responsible enough to run a country when they’re acting like kids

3 Likes

Right! Are those presidential candidates or two 8-year-olds? The world will never know. :pensive:

3 Likes

Nobody:

Not even a single soul:

Trump: ThE rAdIcAl LeFt
Biden: C’MON MAN

5 Likes

bro i got a head ache so fast in like LORD. and one of em (won’t say who but like… come on.) really showed his ass :eyes:

4 Likes

Same, my head hurts sooo bad, I hate it here.

2 Likes

Lmao they kept talking over each other like it’s a middle school argument, it made me lose my sanity. I’m not very proud to have Biden be the face of the Democratic Party

3 Likes

a whole mess :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I really wish the moderator guy was a candidate. Idk anything about him, but he seemed to be the only one with an IQ not in the negatives.

3 Likes

I mean, that’s the reason why I watch presidential debates :woozy_face::joy:

3 Likes

lmao fr i was like take a shot whenever he says radical left, your liver is DONE

4 Likes