So, this happened

So basically, I had this ex-friend…and she legit caused me to become depressed. and caused me to do that pill shit. (i told i think only zara, idk.) but anyway, she was 100% fake, and never once stood up for me, and always my life was revolving around the guy she liked, instead of OUR life. She put so much damn stress on my back. So, I texted her on snap, saying some deep shit. (I’ll post it on here, hopefully tmrw. (what I sent her.)) So then, over spring break I had to think alot, and i mean a lot. So, eventually, yesterday, she came up to me, hence we are in a group doing a project together, and she began to cry. and saying everything i said was true. so then i go, so sending nudes to a boy is something you never considered being hella dangerous. and she kept like ignoring the question, so i brought it up again, then she goes, she sent it to ANOTHER dude. So, then I was shocked. And she started saying, ‘I was her everything.’ Then i go, If I was your sooo EVERYTHING, why did you cause me to be depressed? So then, we finally ignored each other. Until today, I had a swim meet, and I fucked up sooo bad, and it was because of my swim shoes, and her, and I came in 4th, and embarassed my ass so hard. So, I went and sat next to my friends and began to cry, their like, ‘Ari are you ok?!’ I shake my head no, and I told them she caused my depression, And How big of a bitch she was. And etc. And when i said she caused my depression, they all gasped. Because they know wtf happened. Oh, and my dad was their watching me, and he hates it when I fail. So, I was also scared of that. So then, when I got home, I told my dad EVERYTHING that I’ve been hiding, and he was like, “If she gets caught, she can technically get arrested.” and telling me how she’s not welcome on our lawn. And told me to not tak to her, and etc, theres more deets, but to lazy to write. So after that, I called my friend and told her what happened, and she’s like 1000% true friend. She’s bringing my fav snack, and hugging me tmrw. And then I said…

“If she comes fucking near me one time, I’ll slap the fuck outta her…” ~ Ari :kiss:

So we’ll see what happens tmrw, I’ll keep ya’ll updated.

8 Likes

never let anyone make you depressed :heartbeat:

1 Like

thank you, hun :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Omg! She’s so ignorant, how did you keep up with her?? Bruh I would have dumped her ass a long time ago. :triumph:

1 Like

i saw good in her… :woman_shrugging:

omfl , gurl you make my mood boost like 10x

1 Like

I’m known for mood boosts. :wink:

I like to see the bad in people. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

well bby, there’s a 10% of bad in me :wink: :smirk: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

WE STAN THAT BADNESS! :smirk: yeet

1 Like

Glad you got out of the friendship :slight_smile: I was in a similar situation but my friend didn’t cause any depression

1 Like

This is what I said, “I’m beginning to dislike you. Here’s my reasoning. 3/4 of my life revolves around you and Alex, never once have you gave a shit about Izail? Victor? Lorenzo? Sophia? Me?! Do they ring a bill to your head or have you just been to focused on Alex to remember. Abd I hate it so fcking much, and with you just being like this gets me so pissed. Your so desperate for a guy that doesn’t even like you as well as that HE IS FUCKING FEELING FORCED TO LIKE YOU, it’s so damn sad how you try so hard for something your never going to get. Your to blind to see that theirs someone their so sad because they wanna be something with you, but you don’t give a shit about anything. The only things that are your priorities are (Alex:School:Family) and it’s a shitty move. Continuing being like this idk how things will work out. And to be 1000% honest, you hanging out with Adeline, you’ll being to be known as a hoe, bitch, and fake. So please do me a favor and please dear god, give me fucking space for a while, and I’ll tell you when I’m ready to talk. Just I need some time to be with people who aren’t fake and that needed my support in the beginning but I was to busy with your ass, helping you desperately trying to get someone. So please, don’t talk to me.”

3 Likes

Yesss you go girl get out of that toxic friendship!:+1:

1 Like

I’ve been in similar situations (two times from two different people actually can I get a RIP in the chat)
SO YES YOU DUMP THAT TOXICITY :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Don’t let anyone make you depressed. Nobody.

People like this get under my skin soooooooo much

1 Like

i luv ya’ll smmmmm :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.