So.. What about a horror contest?

The last one we had was in 2018. Horror is a very underrated genre and I think a contest will motivate many authors to write in this genre. Personally I feel like the contest them aren’t as good as they used to be, and they kinda repeat themselves… (There isn’t so much difference between Clue and Reveal) I love the idea of contests tho and I think a horror themed contest is something episode should do again :frowning:

For example I have a horror story idea, and I’m worried that without a contest people will barely read it because nobody pays attention to this genre ;-; So yeah episode, I don’t need another drama contest :sob:

10 Likes

I hope they’ll do horror for Halloween.

1 Like

I was really surprised that Reveal wasn’t the Halloween contest, since historically, there’s a contest every 2 months and the one announced around late July/August, would be for Halloween :woman_shrugging:t3:

I’ve entered 2 Halloween contests. It’s one of my favourites so I agree. There aren’t many horror stories and since contests were back this year, I was hoping we’d have a Halloween contest again.
Or at least an all genre contest. Reveal would work so well with horror/thriller.

1 Like

Support! I personally love the horror and mystery stories, but I personally like it with basic directing (IK, I’m weird)and minigames

I love horror, I really hope we get one

1 Like