So...what should happen in my upcoming stories?

So I have two upcoming stories that I am planning out still, and I have a total writers block. I am in serious need of some ideas PLEASE!!!
If some people could just reply to this with some ideas that they have, that would be amazing!!!

First story:

Title: Gossip

Description: Being in the most popular friend group at school has given you some juicy secrets that you’re not allowed to tell. However, when someone starts blackmailing you for those secrets, will you risk your friend’s trust, or your reputation?

App Description: You habe some uicy gossip about the most popular girls in school, and you’re not allowed to tell anybody, not even the guy who’s blackmailing you for your secrets!

Second Story:

Title: My Knight in Shining Armor

Description: After being saved by your knight in shining armor, you don’t think you’ll ever see him again. Unfortunately, he’s your new teacher. Another unfortunately, you think you are starting to fall for him. ANOTHER unfortunately, you are still in a committed relationship. Will you stay with the guy you were so happy with and didn’t do anything wrong, or will you try to be with the man who might possibly be the love of your life?

App Description: After being saved by your knight in shining armor, you don’t think you’ll ever see him again. Unfortunately, you are VERY wrong!

1 Like

you want ideas for like scenes? sorry i can’t catch on too well haha

Yes please

MC BFF

Okay {MC} help me pass out these letters for the sleep over party.

MC
Really you’re in inviting Piper?

MC BFF
She and her boyfriend just broke up a couple months ago and mysteriously got back together last week. She must have some secrets on their spilt up, I have to know!

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:, I’m bad at this.

No, that’s amazing! Based on what I’ve written so far, that sounds exactly like something my MC would do!

1 Like

Thanks! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.