Social Media Minigame - Script Template

SOCIAL MEDIA MINIGAME

A few months ago, I created a highly interactive Social Media Minigame for my story, Ghost of a Chance. The game lets the reader view someone’s Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts, and tap on all assets, including photos, stories, posts, headers, etc. and open them into new windows, just like they would irl.

I have finally managed to put together a tutorial on how to make your own! Be warned - this game will take some work on your part to create all the photos and posts. I have included all of my templates, code, and a video example of the one I created for reference.

You can access everything you need in my Google Drive linked HERE.

Please don’t forget to credit me if you use any of my assets, even if you make edits! This game took me an insane amount of time to make, and credit is all I ask for. If you have any questions or issues, please message me here or DM me @rachelonepisode on Instagram! I would love to see your end result or help you however I can!

Happy coding :blush:

22 Likes

i will definitely use this in my future story! thank you. :white_heart:

1 Like

You’re very welcome! I hope it works well for you and adds a layer of interactivity!

1 Like

Tried to look at the video example out of curiosity but it says I need access. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Why.
Why.
WHYYYY?!?!?!

WHY DO YOU TALENTED PEOPLE PUT SUCH GREAT STUFF?1?! I don’t even need it but now I want to use it hahah, this is so good! I hope I find a way to incorporate it into my story lolol

2 Likes

Whoops! It should work now, thank you haha!

1 Like

If you do work it into your story I would love to see it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh wow! This looks amazing! Can’t imagine how many hours this must have taken you. Great work, bookmarking this for if I ever have a scene I can use it in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! It took a very long time between creating the templates, editing the images, writing the posts, and the freaking coding haha. Hopefully you’re able to use it at some point! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.