Social Studies Project Questionnaire

Okay so for a project i need to provide a powerpoint about modern day stereotypes and i wanted to get some data to put in there so if you could answer it then i would be extremely grateful :laughing:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSerYNjw9_d565IRMbrbSUb6I1JmLpCjYF-c8P5-FD2a0V7nlQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also if you have had someone say something to you based on a stereotype please post it down below and if you can say who it was said by
Not any names just their gender and what they are to you - friend, teacher, stranger ect

Thanks xx

8 Likes

UGHH im irish and this actor came to ireland and was “shocked at the amount of redheads” (very little).
SOOOOOO PISSED!!!

2 Likes

I filled it out, good luck on your project. :blush:

1 Like

Ughhh I hate it when people accompany a specific look to a race (Russia and blondes)
I feel you so much :triumph:

2 Likes

filled it! x

Thanks for the help :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for contributing!

Filled it in!
My Father mentions a lot about asians being crazy, he didn’t know India was in Asia.
He also said that a ‘black guy walked into the shop and he felt worried about him stealing anything’,

Just wonderful…

1 Like

with many of the qustion it is more about the person. like some girls care about looks some dont. some guys are messy. so is some girls. and some are not.

there exist muslim terrosit. there also exist christian terroist

just filled it out! good luck on your project! :star_struck:

1 Like

Good luck! Here’s a stereotype : Males are more experienced in sex than women.

1 Like

Oh I love that one :joy:

1 Like

Thanks for helping me out!

1 Like

And yeah I find it sad that a few black people making bad choices has affected a whole race :pensive:

Literally when I was going home from a nightclub with a black guy friend (he put on a jacket since it’s UK and it’s always cold) and some men in like their 40’s came up to him and started questioning him and asking if I was okay. I literally had to raise my voice to get them to understand I was fine which is sad since the guy is honestly the sweetest person I have ever met and kept his cool the whole time and didn’t even get mad :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, I hate it every time my dad says those stuff, then he questions why I hate him.
He says horrible stuff, he literally said to me to never come home with a black guy.:expressionless:

1 Like

I honestly wish people would stop judging a person based on their race or religion but it probably won’t stop anytime soon :sweat:

1 Like

Yeah, I had a German exchange over recently and some girl spat at her and called her a foreigner. It’s awful.

1 Like

Ugh it’s sad what people are like nowadays

1 Like

“Wow! You know you dont really sound and dress like a regular black person!”

Thankfully I dont get this anymore.

3 Likes

The thing is there is no “black person” to refer to it’s just loads of people’s stereotypes of a black person