Socks overlap bug

Hello. I think we’ve all been struggling with this for a while so I’m just gonna go ahead and show it.
image image image

Can we fix this asap?

Also I found that these are the only ones that work

:boom: LIKE THE POST SO EPISODE NOTICES :boom:

15 Likes

hey what are red socks called?

2 Likes

Hi there @cartswhat, thanks for identifying this bug! However, liking this post will not help Episode notice it. Instead, please submit ticket to let the support team know there’s an issue. :smiley:

6 Likes

I will do that, I even will take my own pictures to show the problem.

3 Likes

oh okay :joy:. Fair enough, will do. Thank you for the heads-up.

1 Like

they are just socks. you type in socks, and they are the first if you filter “Most recently updated”.

You know if I just send them all my clothing problem, then I thing it will turn into harrastment,

That’s why they are there. to fix problems. I think you can submit as much as you want, BUT I think you should keep it organised. So for example submitting socks in one ticket. Then submitting idk, tops. Then whatever else. One topic at a time.

1 Like

@Sydney_H
Why does it ask me to paste a story url if the bug has nothing to do with any story, but the clothing?

:confused: The only fix for this sort of stuff that I see is if this thread becomes a legitimate feature:
FEATURE: Layering Clothes in Outfit Creator

1 Like

Dara is way ahead. As always.

1 Like

A lot of issues are encountered while users are playing stories in the app. In this case, you can probably put in the URL for the story you were working on when you noticed the issue. :smiley:

1 Like