Socks & tights - ART SUGGESTION

Hi! Thursday after Thursday I’ve been looking forward to seeing if any single sock-pair or tights had been uploaded. Don’t get me wrong, I love every single art release (although males’ it’s been quite poor these weeks, but that’s another subject…), but I don’t get why Episode does not design more jackets/socks/tights alone.

Let me explain, most of the socks options available are all together with footwear by default instead of being individual.

Example I

Captura de pantalla 2021-07-14 235842

Example II

Captura de pantalla 2021-07-15 000415

My suggestion is then to add an individual option of socks and tights so we can combine them with the footwear of our preference so we can have more outfit variety! :relaxed:

It could start with a basic option of a pair of socks and tights of complex colour - that is to say, 24 colours to choose from and a single design.

I hope you liked this suggestion, and I would be glad to read that I’m not the only one who have been thinking about this! ~ hahaha :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: