Another Deleted post ugh

Deleted post

7 Likes

Hi! I was wondering if you would be able to make a splash for me! if not that’s completely fine. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

1 Like

Sure, what do you need? Fill out the form up there:)))

also here is the password

Summary

moddedcontroler360

1 Like

okay :)) so I was wondering if I could have a splash saying “This story contains mature themes and strong language” the theme is completely up to you but its a romance book :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you! and if you need any more info please let me know!

1 Like

~Password ModdedController360
~LL or INK
Ink
~Drawn or edited
Drawn
~Character description(clothes and appearance)
Deets

Outfits

~Background photo : Brick wall
~Pose photo:

~In how much time you need it
Whenever ur comfortable

1 Like

Hope this is OK, sorry if it’s not the best:))

Hi there, I’m a new writer on episode and I really need a cover for my new episode story so if you can please let me know so I can give you the details x

1 Like

Sure, fill the form up there for the cover and I’ll try:)))

aw thank you so much! i love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

how shall i credit you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s in my bio, I don’t have an ig but if you want to credit me you can just put @SofiaxD thanks:)

okay great! thanks again :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is what the sketch looks like so far, it’s not perfect, I’ll bring the head a bit down and I’ll do the hair a bit more, I hope you like it so far! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there i was wondering if you could do 2 character cards for me and a cover for my story. Sorry if that’s to complicated.

1 Like

No that’s ok, just fill in the form up there and I’ll do it for you❤️

2 Likes

I love it :grin:

1 Like

Hey! sorry to bother but i loved your intro for me, so i was wondering if you would be able to make me an outro if not that’s completely fine! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush:

1 Like

Sure, just tell me what you need😊

1 Like

Do you mind using the same background? if so then that would be great. also if you could add my character i can give character descriptions and text saying “Follow Lucy.epi for sneak peaks and more!” that would be amazing, thanks :heart:

1 Like