Sofia's Cover Contest {FREE} [PRIZES] CLOSED

Hi guys :revolving_hearts:
So I’ll be doing a cover contest :heart_eyes:
I really hope you’re going to join, I would be so happy :heart:

To win the contest:

• Even if you loose I will credit you
  • Make a DRAWN large and small cover(they can be the same scene but in different sizes)
  • You can make the character wear what you wish :wink:
  • To have extra point to win, you can make art scenes, splashes and character card (optional)
  • Ask question if you need :grin: :black_heart:
  • On the top of the 2 character write Trapped In Heaven (you can decide what font to use) and smaller under it write: written by: @SofiaxD and under it made by:(your insta)
  • If you don’t have an ig, that’s fine, i don’t have one as well, just type in your episode forums nickname :crazy_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Author: @SofiaxD
My story: Trapped In Heaven
Genre: Romance, Drama
(It might come out in a really really long time, but it will come out)

There are 2 main characters:

LL FEMALE 01

LL MALE 02

Rules
  • If you have any questions please ask :grin:
  • Even if you lose I can still credit you.
  • Sorry if you lose in advice, I hope you’re not going to be offended :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
  • Respect everyone.

Large cover size:
642x966
Small cover size:
580x420

The background:
For the background, you can choose one that you like, but I would like something like a natural view as a background :white_heart: :innocent:

The pose:
So, i would like them to be drawn in this pose:

Summary

PRIZES:

1st place: A large/small cover that you request; a place in the story(like a relative or the best friend of the MC, and i will credit you) and if I win the contest of episode I will credit you in that story too, cause then the story might go viral. :wink: :black_heart:

2nd place: A pfp or a art cover (choose just one); I will credit you in my contest story if I win; a person in the background in this story(i will obv credit you) :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The deadline is:
The 5th of July :white_heart: :innocent:
Edited:
I’ll move the deadline to the 5th of July, cause no one is joining lol

If you want to submit me the cover for this contest dms me here, cause i don’t have an ig :pleading_face:
Have fun, i hope you’ll join :heart: :heart: :heart:
Sofia. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY ART SHOP {FREE} [OPEN]

People that joined:

4 Likes

I’ll join! :slight_smile:
Seems like a fun contest.

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

I will love to join the contest but I already made a cover with a different pose. It’s okay? I can make two differents covers with differents poses.

Tell me what do you think❤️

1 Like

You can do whatever you want if you wish, anyway the deadline is the 15th of July so like you have like lots of days so it’s your decision :heart:
Thank you soo much for joining btw :pleading_face: :black_heart:
I hope more pp are going to join, so I will not have to close it with just like 2 pp doing it. Tag some pp that would like to join if u want :blush: :heart:

Okay thank you🥰
And where do I have to post the cover?

1 Like

Just dms me here, cause I don’t have an ig :heart:
I’ll let you know when you win around the 16th of July(it’s in a long time, but it’s the deadline :heart:)

1 Like

Bump!!
Guys, I really hope you’re going to join i would be sooo happy :pleading_face: :black_heart:

Since I’m already doing the large cover that u requested…shld I participate with that only??

1 Like

Sure :heart:

1 Like

Here is my entry! I really hope you like it, it’s the first time I’m drawing a cover because I usually draw for myself.
Anyway if I win (that I don’t think so) I won’t be able to answer until some days later because I’ll be on vacation without my mobilephone! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Large cover:

Small cover:

3 Likes

Thank you so so so much!!
I’ll let you know when the deadline is finishes.
I love it:)

1 Like

I’ll be joining : D could you maybe tell me a little bit of the plot so I can get creative?

Sure, so it’s about this girl(Hayley) she was abandoned. A family basically “stole” her. When she find out she is adopted/stole, she gets depression. After a long time she escapes and never comes back to her family. She search everywhere for her mom, and while researching she fall in love with Enzo. It’s basically about their romantic love story and Haykey searching for her real family.

1 Like

Sweeeet! sounds GOOD
I have a few more questions, and then I’ll gets started!!
What kind of splashes to you need, what are their favorite types of outfits, And what’s the meaning behind the title?:blush:

You don’t need to do splashes if you want, you have to do a big and small cover, you can do it and then to have extra point for winning you can do a character card, a splash or something like this. So if you want to do an extra splash I would like a “Follow @SofiaxD on episode forums for sneak peek and more :heart: " or maybe a splash that says:” This story uses sound, so turn your volume up!!"
The male wears really formal outfit, like nearly always suits or casual/formal outfit. The girl wears always short skirt or short and like large top or short tops. She has a bird tatto if you want to add that in the art scene!
The meaning behind the title is:
They experience this adventure together and she rlly enjoy spending time with him, cause he makes her feel safe and loved. She feels like she found heaven when she’s with him, I dont know if you get what I mean :heart:
Anyway thank you sooo much for joining the contest :pleading_face: :black_heart:

1 Like

YAY! I’ll get started !!

can you dm the characters’ traits so I can make the character cards too?

1 Like

LL FEMALE:
Body: Female Generic Body
Skin: Neutral 04
Brow: Arched Natural
Brow color: Dark Brown
Hair: Messy Sock Bun
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye
Eye color: Hazel
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty
Lip color: Red Matt

LL MALE:
Body: Male Athletic Body
Skin: Neutral 06
Brow: Straight Medium Scar
Brow color: Dark Brown
Hair: Medium Side Curls
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling
Eye color: Green Emerald
Face: Male Generic
Nose: Male Generic
Lips: Medium Straight Natural
Lip color: Neutral Medium Nude Matte

Be creative, you can create the outfit for both!! Thank you again:))

1 Like

AWESOME!! This is the last thing, I swear!
Can I have your character’s details so I can draw you for the outro?

1 Like