Hey! I would like–

Click

Style (LL or Ink) **: LL
Age/Age Range: 20
Skin Color ----
Number of Outfits: 10
Clothing style(s): Italian
Occasion (if any) causal, spy, party
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing): I will add them letter and will still credit you

Age/Age Range: 21
Skin Color (optional) different for each, but fair, medium and dark
Number of Outfits: can I get 15
Clothing style(s): 5 casual, 5 casual for like a bad girl personality and 5 semi formal
Occasion (if any) no occasion just everyday wear
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : i can add those
Also, if your character is plus sized, remember to include that. no plus size

Hey I hope you arent too busy to help me out. I have no idea what to use as outfits. So there is no rush you can take your time.

Here you have them;)

Casual

Casual bad girl

Semi Formal

Thank you so much y are a life saver :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hey gorgeous, I’m sorry I didn’t prioritise your request before Alexis’ one. It’s currently 2:00am in my country, but I’ll do it first thing tomorrow!<3

Here you go<3

Casual

Spy

Party

1 Like

Hey! Is it ok if I request again?

Of course!<3

Ty

and I would like to make the same request as before. with a little chance and It’s, she’s a bad girl

Here you go!<3

Casual

Spy

You could always add/remove the sunglasses I added to the first outfit. Depends on what you like.

Formal

I didn’t really understand the ending of your message, so I hope I did what you wanted.

Ty,

I will come again if I need anything. Please don’t mind :flushed:

No problem<3

1 Like

Hello! I’ve looked through your shop and I love your work! I am working on a story and I have no fashion sense whatsoever so this will help me a lot!
My story is about five college kids who spend the summer on a private island, only to find that their perfect summer never ends.

Character 1:
Age/Age Range: 21-22
Skin Color (optional) Rose 03
Number of Outfits: 2
Clothing style(s): Tara is very manipulative and the leader of the group. She always makes it a point to be fashionable and loves bright colors. Her style is much more feminine than the other girls.
Occasion (if any) One outfit is for the beach/ swimwear and the other is PJs/ sleepwear.
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : She has three tattoos, a lace forearm tattoo, a bouquet of wildflowers, and sound waves with a heart at the end. She also has a nose piercing with just a silver stud.

Character 2:
Age/Age Range: 18
Skin Color (optional) Copper 02
Number of Outfits: 1
Clothing style(s): Ryleigh is outspoken and goal-oriented, but can be very insecure sometimes. She likes to fit in without blending into the background and likes wearing blue and purple.
Occasion (if any) Swimming
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : She has a butterfly forearm tattoo and a birds in flight tattoo.

Character 3:
Skin Color (optional) Gold 03
Clothing style(s): Dale is the golden boy, but he doesn’t really fit the title on the inside. He wants to be himself and express his interest (basketball) without disappointing his step-father.
Occasion (if any) One outfit is for a night time beach party and the other is just casual, every day, summer wear.
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : He has a compass rose leg tattoo, but it needs to be hidden for the casual wear outfit.

Character 4:
Age/Age Range: 19-20
Skin Color (optional) Neutral 03
Clothing style(s): Wayne is a football player with a heart of gold that he hides with a cold, obnoxious exterior. He has a playboy reputation but likes Tara even though he doesn’t show it. He likes to wear black/ dark colors and sunglasses.
Occasion (if any) Both outfits are for casual, everyday wear.
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : Wayne has a dragon sleeve tattoo and a tribal chest tattoo.

Character 5: (last one)
Age/Age Range: 21
Skin Color (optional) Rose 03
Number of Outfits: 1
Clothing style(s): Audrey is really smart, but she also has a lot of popular friends, so she plays the “dumb blonde” role because her friends think it’s cute. She is bisexual and a very flirtatiouss person.
Occasion (if any) Nighttime beach party
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : Audrey must be wearing “Engagement Ring Gold Yellow Diamond.”

Thank you so much! If there are too many outfits, just lmk and I’ll delete some. Take as much time as you need and have a great day! :smiley: :smiley:

Hey! and I m back again I literally like your style and I can’t get over it

Character

Style: LL
Personality (optional) :----------
Needed Features (ex. freckles, moles, scars, etc.) **:**none
Body typegeneric
Extra Features You Would Like Created (bold what you would like) : Please choose a name from her, from United states, friendly

Outfits

Style: LL
Number of Outfits: 10
Clothing style(s): She is from united states
Occasion (if any) : casual and club
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) **: no

Hey gorgeous.
Do you have a preferred ethnicity or skin colour?

No,

and please inform me if I am requesting way too much, I don’t wanna pressure you

1 Like

Here you go!<3

Tara

Ryleigh

Dale

Wayne

Audrey

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love all of them. I’ll make sure to come back if I need more! :smiley:

1 Like

Here it is! Sorry for the wait. I’ve been very busy with schoolwork!<3

Character

Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 16.11.15
Name: Her name is Dalia. It is an african name that means gentle.
Skin Colour: Copper 08.
Eyebrow: Arched Natural.
Eyebrow Colour: Black Dark.
Hair: Long Curl Half Updo
Hair Colour: Black Dark.
Eyes: Monolid Slender
Eye Colour: Brown Black.
Face: Diamond.
Nose: Round Flared Downturned.
Mouth: Full Round Flat Top Skin.
Lip Colour: Dark Mauve Matte.

Casual