~ Sofie's style shop ~ Outfit and Character Shop (LL and Ink) OPEN for requests

Np I just requested a lot I guess
And ty

1 Like

Btw I’d love to read your story when it comes out? What’s it called?

Sure, well I have request outfits from you for these two
Bound in those eyes (will come this month)
I haven’t named the other one yet.

1 Like

also would you like to do some more for me when you are less busy? Maybe tag me? When you will not feel pressured.

1 Like

I don’t feel pressured! No worries.

1 Like

Hi, again! I love your style and was wondering if you’d have time to make a few more outfits for me. If you can’t, don’t worry! I don’t need these right away.

Audrey

Style (LL or Ink) **: LL
Age/Age Range: 21
Skin Color (optional) Rose 03
Number of Outfits: 1
Clothing style(s): Audrey is really smart, but she also has a lot of popular friends, so she plays the “dumb blonde” role because her friends think it’s cute. She is bisexual and a very flirtatious person.
Occasion (if any) Swimming
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : Audrey must be wearing “Engagement Ring Gold Yellow Diamond.”

Dale

Age/Age Range: 20
Skin Color (optional) Gold 03
Clothing style(s): Dale is the golden boy, but he doesn’t really fit the title on the inside. He wants to be himself and express his interest (basketball) without disappointing his step-father.
Occasion (if any) Swimming
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : He has a compass rose leg tattoo.

Ryleigh

Age/Age Range: 18
Skin Color (optional) Copper 02
Clothing style(s): Ryleigh is outspoken and goal-oriented, but can be very insecure sometimes. She likes to fit in without blending into the background and likes wearing blue and purple.
Occasion (if any) Nighttime beach party
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : She has a butterfly forearm tattoo and a birds in flight tattoo.

Tara

Age/Age Range: 21-22
Skin Color (optional) Rose 03
Clothing style(s): Tara is very manipulative and the leader of the group. She always makes it a point to be fashionable and loves bright colors. Her style is much more feminine than the other girls.
Occasion (if any) The outfit is for a nighttime beach party.
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : She has three tattoos, Lace Forearm Tattoo Solid, Wildflower Tattoo, Sound Waves Tattoo, and a Nose Stud Silver

Wayne

Age/Age Range: 19-20
Skin Color (optional) Neutral 03
Number of Outfits: 2
Clothing style(s): Wayne is a football player with a heart of gold that he hides with a cold, obnoxious exterior. He has a playboy reputation but likes Tara even though he doesn’t show it. He likes to wear black/ dark colors and sunglasses.
Occasion (if any) One is for swimming. The other is for a nighttime beach party.
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : Wayne has a dragon sleeve tattoo and a tribal chest tattoo.

Thanks so much! :smiley:

Here it is!<3

Audrey

Dale

Ryleigh

Tara

Wayne

1 Like

Thank you so much! They’re prefect. :smiley:

Hello again, I’m back for more :sweat_smile:

Age/Age Range: 22
Skin Color (optional) light skin tones
**Number of Outfits:**15
Clothing style(s): 10 everyday wear and 5 everyday wear for a prince
Occasion (if any) nothing special
Any Needed Features (ex. mole, scar, piercing) : I can add those
Also, if your character is plus sized, remember to include that. athletic body

Here you have it!<3

Prince

You can always add “Prom King Crown Metal Gold” to the prince outfits if you want!

Everyday

1 Like

Thank you so much. :sparkling_heart:

Hi i would like to request an outfit

Summary

if i forgot anything do tell me

If you don’t like these outfits in blue, they’re also available in other colors<3

Male uniform

Female uniform

I have two options for the female uniform.

I really love the girls uniform but can u maybe make another one for the male
Sry about this

How about this?

Summary

Yes this is the outfit i wanted :relaxed: