Solve a crime šŸ˜³ {GAME}

The cute guy helped the victim.
Maybe the sister or ex husband.

2 Likes

oop wait so the sister isnā€™t the ex-husbandā€™s sister, the sister is Tinaā€™s sister.

if that makes since :joy:

1 Like

I meant or. My bad

1 Like

oh your fine !

& iā€™ll post the results in 2 hours ! FR THIS TIME :joy:

1 Like

What!!! I want to see if Iā€™m right :pleading_face:

1 Like

Maybe that she clicked the button to close the garage but it didnā€™t actually close? Bā€™cuz her ex-husband didnā€™t pay the bills or just sum like that ig :nerd_face:

2 Likes

here, iā€™ll pm uu :pleading_face:

1 Like

The ex husband got tired of paying tinas bills and so the garage didnā€™t close but the cute guy saw her drug the victim and put him in the backseat so he asked for her number to slow her down and then he followed her home and helped the victim or the victim just woke up and left idk

The garage door was open.

1 Like

Electricity was gone, and the garage door did a glitch so it didnā€™t close. While Tina was talking with her sister, the victim regained consciousness and the bartender(aka cute guy)followed her and helped the victim escape as he most certainly saw her mix drugs in the victimā€™s drink at the bar.

2 Likes

can I post a new crime?

1 Like

Yeah ofc

1 Like
Crime (taken from "Norwood builder")

Letā€™s see if you remember the case sherlockians

An rich architect was murdered in his house. His body seemed to be burnt in the backyard and the police only found the remainder of the body such a few bones and all that. Looking for clues through out the house they only found a walking stick and legal papers that said the architect was handing over all his property to Mr. Hector McFarlane. But the architect had neither kith nor kin. Police arrested McFarlane was arrested as he was the only person who would be benefitted by architectā€™s death and McFarlane confirmed it was his stick. The next day police again came back to the house and saw a bloody thumbprint on the wall that matched with McFarlaneā€™s. McFarlaneā€™s detective concluded that McFarlane did not commit the crime. In fact, the architect was alive.

Why?

He was alive as they only found a few bones and he died in his house, how could he be in the backyard.

1 Like

Then how do you explain the thumbprint

:flushed:

1 Like

Case undermine :joy:

1 Like

Were they confirmed to be the bones of the architect? I have a few theories.

1. The bones arenā€™t human and came from a butchered animal. That would explain the bloody fingerprints and the random bones in the backyard.

2. If the bloody fingerprint(assuming the blood was the architects) was only discovered the next day when the police returned, the bones could not have belonged to the architect. A burnt body would not have blood after it was already burnt.

3. I have a sense of connection between the walking stick and the fingerprints. Considering the fact that the walking stick would be covered in McFarleneā€™s fingerprint. It feels like a reach, but is it a possibility that his fingerprints were duped from the stick and placed onto a wall in an attempt to frame McFarlane?

4 Likes

Can someone tag me when you reveal the answer, my brain died trying to get find out the answer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The author of the mystery liked my comment but didnā€™t respond, so Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m on the right track.