Solved: Approve/Deny Fanmail Buttons

Could we please get an approve/denybutton for fanmail? I dont want to read fanmails that have hate messsages or messages that bring down the author.

" I dont like your story."
" The characters are awful."
“Your story is the worst on the app, u should…blah blah…”

Etc. I think there is a report button for report fanmails like these and I really really dont want to see authors being hurt like other dont know that people have feelings and I am already seeing it on instagram. Sooooooo letz get a approve fanmail if it is possible.

11 Likes

What do you mean exactly?

2 Likes

do you mean a button to disable hate fanmails?

3 Likes

Yeah something like that, gosh my vocabulary is terrible. 🤦

3 Likes

What @Lynai said.

3 Likes

Try this:
FEATURE: Approve/Deny Fanmail Buttons

2 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

Of course and support!

Tags

(Sorry if you guys already supported this topic! But…here.)

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!

@Allie_Diamond_Epy @AMagic @amberose @Ashy702 @asha_queen @AshlynG @Cami_epy @Cass_writes @Chocolate_Mama @CinnamonToast @Elaina.p @gigistorm @Luna_B_Vand.er @Luna_Kesem @Madhu @PropertyofNae @Phoenix_Hope @talesbyrose @Problematic_Patrick @Roy @superb @UnicornPlayz.Episode @Writer_SA

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Yes, u can still turn off your fanmail if u want to but if u still want to read fanmail and u see good messages about your story, you start to leave it on and then when a negative message pops up, u want to do something about it.

2 Likes

support !

2 Likes

:blush: thank you! @Danielle318
Support!!

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Bump!

Support!

1 Like

Bump!

I’m pretty sure you can do something about this. If this is what you mean?
If you get a negative fanmail, you can click block.
It takes you to a page like this:

This shows you all the messages that are from that same user. You can choose to delete the specific message, OR block/delete all messages from this user.

1 Like

That’s soooo weird, I DIDN’T EVEN SEE THE BLOCK BUTTON. Thanks a lot! Uhhhhhh can someone tag a moderator to close this thread since we have a block button. Cause it makes sense to block/delete the fanmail. I am still having problems getting back to forums, i guess it’s my wifi i dont know, so thanks to everyone who responded and supported, but I think the block button would do the trick. :wink:

2 Likes

Closed: Happy to see this was instated. Thanks for the heads up @Natasha.Brown1 :cat_shocked: