SOLVED -Can you maybe find the mistake?

OK, again I cant find mistakes in my code so hopefully, some of you will :joy: Because it drives me crazy

I have no error except not approved overlay.
Character MARION walks in scene 1 to spot 0.835 100 184 in zone 3 (she walks in 1 and transition is for 2 seconds so she finished the walking before the scene is ended)

And in the next scene, she should appear at spot 0.529 43 224 in zone 1 - she should be in the left low corner.

But when I preview she is not there - she still has the size from scene 1 and stands in some random spot in zone 2 and is on the wrong layer too as you can see under the preview window.

And when I drag her to see her she makes the think_rubchin animation… like why??

I have refreshed the page to be sure it’s not some bug…
I don’t get it what I did wrong? :sweat_smile: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m not sure but maybe you need to put the " AND faces left" before the moves to layer 1 and maybe you should do " Spot 0.529 43 224 in zone one at layer 1"

maybe it’s just a glitch because you have MARION running into zone 3 and then on the new scene you have them appearing in zone 1 maybe the previewer got that “wrong” in a way. have you tried previewing in the app?

also isn’t the transition fade in black in 2 ? this command always confuses me since i don’t use it a lot

LOL OMG I feel as such an Idiot.

I have found the problem.

For some odd reason I had another spot command for MARION but like 20 lines under it so It looked like what you see is the last command (because the last line was off screen) … but it wasn’t and the code jumped to it. :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

So the code is right and I am just going to crawl under a rock with my embarasement. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ooh haha i’m glad you figured it out tho!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.