Solved [do not click]

Hi I’m Sophie! I’ve been on episode for awhile and I’ve decided to start writing a story. The story I’m writing is called Serenity. Serenity is a story about a girl who’s afraid to put herself back out there again and how she impacts the lives of those around her. This story will have multiple endings and contain mature themes and language. For more details please contact me!

My Info:
Gmail: SerenityOfficialEpisode@gmail.com
Instagram: serenityofficialepisode
Or just reply to the fourm!

Are you looking for a critique (sorry, I’m just a tad confused…), because I’m up for rating your story! :grinning:

Not just yet! I’m looking for someone who can help me with the script if that makes sense. :grin:

I can still help :slightly_smiling_face: Just one question: Would it mean by email you would send me a screenshot of the spot directing & coding, or would it be through the Episode Forums :thinking: I’m currently working on a story so I totally understand!

Whatever is most convenient for you!

Going to sleep, I’ll probably choose for the coding to be on the forums, but anyways, goodnight! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Goodnight! Stay safe :two_hearts:

IM AWAKE - LOL! You can send me the screenshots through my email ~ nialva1206@gmail.com