Some empty room backgrounds I collected, free to use

I went down a rabbit hole on Pinterest and found some empty (and almost empty) rooms. They’re all big enough to be uploaded as backgrounds, so let me know if when I post them this somehow changes. Also, if you already have one of these backgrounds, sorry, ignore that!

BONUS, HOW I DECORATED ONE OF THESE ROOMS (items from google images):

1 Like

Hey do i need to credit you ??

1 Like

Aren’t most stuff from Pinterest and google copyrighted??? I advise not to use any bgs from those kind of websites as those will most likely be copyrighted and you’ll fall in trouble for using it. Use free sites like pixabay, they have great backgrounds and are copyright free :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I think a few of them are, however when I have uploaded pintetest backgrounds as an episode back ground they were all aproved… :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

They probably slipped through episode’s approval system. Most things from Google and Pinterest are copyrighted and you will fall into legal trouble for using backgrounds that are copyrighted. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

whoopsies :grinning:

1 Like

remember guys, backgrounds on google and pinterest are very likely copyrighted. some may slip through the approval system, but that doesn’t change the fact that they’re copyrighted and we shouldn’t be using them.

@sivi i reverse searched your images and one of them literally belongs to a stock site.

if you didn’t know, stock sites sell licenses to images so you have to pay to be able to use their images appropriately. images that belong to stock sites aren’t “free to use”.

the rest of the images are thumbnails used to promote products online, so i definitely wouldn’t advise using them since the images belong to the brand or person providing the product.

bottom line, please double-check for copyright before publicly providing people with stuff that’s labeled as “free to use”.

4 Likes

Exactly! Thank you for pointing it out with some ss! Always re-check if the bg you’re using is not copyrighted and free to use. There are a lot of free sites like Pixabay and Pexel where you can get free bgs that are not copyrighted. Refrain from using pictures from pinterest and google.

2 Likes

anyway, if anyone came across this thread and was disappointed because they found out that they couldn’t use the backgrounds that the op provided, i went on pexels to find some copyright-free empty room backgrounds. all the images are resized to be uploaded as 3-zone backgrounds. (click on the image before downloading. downloading the preview will reduce the size.)

3 Likes

Thank u so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: these rooms are nice + definitely helpful!!!
I came across this thread the other day but I was sad since the photos weren’t actually free to use/

Thank u for this again!!

1 Like